Chapter 23

POV Alisa

"Ahhh" ok I take it back I am not enjoying the this, i thought as a wave of pain burned trough me. Alex had left for a pack meeting and hadn't returned yet.

I knew he felt bad about leaving me like this but I had told him I was fine. Was.

Groaning I slowly sat up from massive queen sized bed. The dark sheets rapped tightly around me.

Slowly I walked to the bathroom were I striped for a cold shower.

As the cold water hit my skin I watched in as the water evaporated. It felt good just to have the water run over my skin cooling the burning need.

My long pitch black hair now damp hung in my face. My hair now reached below my ass witch was difficult as it got in the way as I tried to dry myself.

I huffed, as my hair kept getting stuck. Opening the draws I searched for scissors.

"Yes!" I cheered then got down to it.

I looked in the mirror and smiled I looked... Innocent, yet hot.

Walking back into our room, with nothin but a towel, I was not expecting to see her

"Bitch" Kelly gritted

"Slut" i replied

"I will give you the options leave or die." Kelly snapped

"My room slut so make me" i said simply as I watched her every move.

She came at me fast but I was fast as we dogged each others. I really wasn't expecting her to shift.

The minute her small wolf appeared my two heavy black soft wigs appeared. They were heavy as It felt like extra weight. You wouldn't think all these fathers would weigh anything. But do a lot might I add.

Seeing the terror in her eyes made me smirk. The bitch was going down.

She lunged at me but I dodged wifely. My wings spreading out but two big for our massive room.

Kelly shifted back to human form as she screamed.

"Your a ugly bitch. No one love you your nothing and Alex only pities you. Why do you think your parents left you for the thous people the hurt you everyday huh?" I dont know what came over me. It was like that day when I was kidnapped and......snapped.

POV Alex

I was coming back from the pack meeting and was shocked to see Alisa..... Naked, covered in blood and her hair now short. The room was a masses.

Blood was everywhere as I noticed the body in the conner the resembled Kelly.

Your gone for 3 hour and this happens hearing a moan i rush across the room to Alisa. Her big black wigs curling in on her before disappearing.

Picking her up I carrie her out and to my office next door as I mind link someone to clean our room.

"What on earth happened" i asked out loud even thou Alisa was still asleep.

We really need to work on getting her powers under control.