Chapter 16.

Mute 16.

POV Alisa

"Ahhhh" the pain in my back increased as I felt the on my back skin rip slowly. Causing me to scream again, louder.

The foot steps of my father and brother were heard but there was no sign of Uncle.

I screamed as I felt something burst out of my skin. Tears streaked down my checks as I sobbed louder.

I looked up, me vision blurry from my watery tears to see the looked expressions of my "family".

My back burned but it was as bad. It felt as if I had this hole lot of weights just chucked on to me.

I don't know what came over me but see my brother take a step towards me.... I just snapped.

I don't know what happened next I just kind of blacked out.

POV Alex

We were so close now. I heard her scream as pain erupted in my back.

Shit.

I slammed the door open of an old looking house. Running down to the basement I was shocked at what I saw.

Blood was everywhere! And I mean everywhere as the walls were covered in it. My eyes instantly landed on my mate. Winding when I saw the two black feathered wigs that sprouted from her back.

The gave it off this light glow, but were beautiful none the less. I taking a step closer I noticed that her close were blood stained and tatted.

I then noticed the two figurers that laid at Alisa feet. There bodes shredded. Right then I knew my Alisa was Anastasia's granddaughter and the last of the Dark-Night Angels.

The clearly dead bodies, looked to turned inside out. With skin pealing. It was gross as the smell o blood drenched the room.

Taking another step forwards I watched as Alisa raised her head, her eyes a deep velvet red. She started to shake a little as she watched my movement.

"Shh, princess its me. Alex." I stated kindly as i took another step forwards.

"Alex" she breathed out my name

"Its me. Im here baby" I said as I held her in my arms as she started to cry, slowly stroking her hair I whispered sweet nothings to her.

-*-*-A/N

So next chapter should be up tomorrow. Hows POV do u want thou? What do you think happened to the Uncle.?

Also I have this new idea but I don't know if I should write it. If I do it will be called "my mate dons't speak and Im a rough Alpha that cant shift" yes? no? Even If I do I write it I WILL CONTINUE with this story.