Chapter 11.

POV Alex
She was smiling and god did I love her smile. I slowly chased after teasing her as she new I could run faster then this.

Picking her up she let out a small gasp of shock as the sparks shot out.

I wished she would talk but what ever her reasons were she didn't. but that doesn't matter as I already loved her.

I smiled as she tried to get out of my grip this only made me pull her closer as I whispered.

"Payback time" her scared expression was cute.

Carrying her up the stares I chucked her onto my bed climbing on after her. My legs on ether side of hers, trapping her.

Carefully she lifted her hand up tracing my lips, a smile tugging on her lips as she did so.

Slowly I brought my lips to her and at the last minute she pulled up! This caused me to full back as I watched her with a hurt look. I quickly covered it though as I saw her grim expression

I watched her as she gabbed the iPad from the bedside table. After a few minutes she passed it over.

Im sorry. I REALLY like you but Im scarred that my lips will poison you like everyone else. My lips are poison I don't know who it works or why. You may not believe me, but I care for you...

When I finished reading I looked up to see her eyes full with pain, regret and longing.

Tears started to fall softly down her checks and it broke my heart. Weather she killed me or not I still wanted to kiss her. I loved her I really did.

Carefully I leaned back over my lips an inch from hers.

"I love you with all me heart, mind and soul. I love you and only you weather your lips kill me or not I will still love you. You had my heart the minute I saw you." I whispered the truth. All of t was the truth. This girl this beautiful girl, had my heart forever.

Slowly I placed my lips to hers, gently so she could pull away. She was stiff at first but soon Alisa was kissing me back.

Licking her lips as I asked for entrance at first she denied but after a minute, she gave in.

Letting me take full control I ran my tong along her. I have never felt this way, as sparks shot to my heart.

Pulling apart I slowly started trailing kisses to her neck. Nibbling on the sport were I would mark her she gasped lightly as she griped my shoulders.

Bitting down, I mark her causing the sparks to gain in strength. Hearing the smallest moan leave her lips I smile.

"I love you" I whisper right before I fall to the ground in pain. My eyes slowly shutting the last image before I comply go under is my mates worried and scared expression as she faces me.