Chapter 25

POV Alex

Sitting at my desk eyes on the document I read I jumped a little when my mate screamed out in pain.

Rushing to her side I pull her into my arms. Whispering

"Shhh. Its ok. Your ok." I whispered into her ear.

"It hurts." She gasped as she leaned closer to me her breathing heavy.

"Shhh. Baby its ok." I whispered as i rubbed circles into her back, ignoring her smell that was now heated and stronger with the heat in full forces.

"Make it stop" she whispered my wolf wanted to take her. But I couldn't not yet. Not in an office.

POV Alisa

"Make it stop" I whispered as wave after wave of great pain hit me. I wanted it to stop but that meant sex and.... I wasnt ready yet.

"I...can't. I want to but not like this." I was happy and sad at the same time. I didn't have much time to think his lips came flying towards mine.

Sparks went everywhere as he the kiss deepened. His tong slipped into my moth. He tasted so sweet. Like chocolate.

Letting go he began trialling kisses dow my neck sucking and licking as he went down. Sucking hard on my mark I gasped in pure pleasure.

"Alisa" he breathed as he sucked harder. My hands trailing to his shirt tugging it up.

Breaking the kiss he removed his shirt. His moth covering mine once more, as my hand trailed up in his chest and into his hair tugging onto the ends of his soft hair.

"Alex" i breathed

"Yes my love" he mumbled back as he pushed me back on the couch. Ripping my own shirt off as he did so.

He began trailing kisses down my neck to my chest his eyes never leaving mine.

"I love you" I whispered

"And I love you" he whispered back

We stopped an pulled away when there was a knock on the door.

Alex quickly chucked his shirt over my shoulder before calling out

"Enter"

"Sorry Alex, but the decorator have arrived" his friend addressed.

"Thanks be down in an 20" he said simply. The minute the door closed I tuned and showed Alex the clueless look the had formed on my face.

"Sorry tomorrow is the unmated ball, and we need to start on decorations." He smiled.

"Come on" he said as he lifted me up. The pain from before was gone. And for that I was glad.