Chapter 27

I looked up into his eye and spat at him. I hated this man with a passion.

"You little bitch. They wont hear you there all down stares and you little boy toy. I just saw him with that Kelly chick. And honey they really need a room, to bad this one os taken." He whispered.

I began to cry tears running down my face. I didn't want this.

"Please" i begged.

"Look your begging now oh how cute." He laughed as tears ran down my faces faster and more freely.

POV Alisa

Tears never stopped purring from my eyes as I felt his hand all over my body. But he didn't kiss me as he knew my lips were poison.

Twisting and turning under neath him trying to get away with out success. Closing my eyes, i wished for it all to end. To go away. For him to leave.

Then nothing his weight was gone along with his roaming hands. taking a deep breath before opening my eyes I was shocked to see that it wasnt Alex but....

.

.

.

.

.

A man much older how looked oddly like Alex. I assumed his father. As he had the same dark brown hair, high check bones and both were well built. Though their eyes were different as his were a dull reddish brown.

"Are you ok?" He asked coming over. I flinched as his touch.

"Hay its ok I wont hurt you. Alex asked me to look after you while he was gone" he said softly as he stared at me.

"Alex" i breathed I need him. I need to know if he was right If Alex was in fact with Kelly.

Slowly getting up I ran to find Alex. my once amazing dress, now tatted and ruined. Alex's father staying behind yelling after me something about the mess.

I ran down the first set of steps then the second. Looking left and right for Alex. Reaching the last door of the second floor I opened it.

To see Kelly on top of Alex. She was wearing nothing but her underwear as they kissed.

Alex sensing me pushed her off as he tuned to stare at me. Tears sprouting from my eyes once more. He was right Alex was here, with Kelly like I he didn't even know me.

He lied about his feelings for me. He lied about loving me, but who would love a broken shell of a girl.

I watched as he took a step towards me. Causing me to take a step back. My heart hurt with rejection.

I was never meant to be loved and I knew that now.

Letting my black soft wings out, i rushed to the other side of the room were the balcony laid. Being a Dark-Night Angel I was much faster then a werewolf.

Looking one last time at Alex I saw the pain and heartache in his eyes, witch only broke my heart more as I jumped flying out into the open.

-*-*-A/N

Ok so... What do ya think? Whos pov do u's want next?

VOTE AND COMMENT ON WHAT YOU THINK !!!!