Chapter 44

I am SO SORRY 4 late update. It was my first week back at school. N all kinds of crazy. Again sorry i will try and get back to my normal. routine :)

~~

What do we do?" Neon asked as the creatures got closer.

"Send them back to hell" I smirk as I rush put Neon and River following behind.

I strip of my shirt as i set my wings free. Neon doing the same. there were 4 Trysoins.

POV Alisa

Man these things are ugly! Its sharp teeth were shown, spite dribbling out from the conners. its eyes were fixed on me as it growled.

-use water- Noel spoke.

With my eyes opened, I imaged a steadily flow of water rushing out through the ground clamming the creature.

The Tryson was clammed by a bubble of water. its dark fur now black fr the water. its blood red eyes appeared more lighter with in the cadge of water. then an idea hit me I wonder...

Taking a deep breath, I spoke.

"You are a dog. a dog of hell. you being nothing but death and decay but as of this day you are mine an no longer under anyones influential." my voice held power as I unbound the dog.

-what are you doing?!- noel yelled

-trust me-

To busy caught up in their own fights the boys had not seen at what i had just did.

Taking a deep breath I killed the other tryson before It could touch River.

It blood boiled as it growled in pain. before falling to its knees.

I could see the fray boy watching as I went to take out the others. The tryson witch I had clamed as mine stood beside me as my short dark hair out and my black wings took shape around me creating an mysterious, gothic darkness.

I tuned i noticed that they were all of them were now dead and that all eyes where on me.

"Umm, aren't you gonna kill it?" asked River.

"No, she would hurt me would you girl?" I asked as I got do face to face. our eyes staring into each others before she liked my check causing me to giggle.

"How the fuck do you do this shit?" asked a yet agin star-struck Neon.

"I really don't know"

POV Region

I was quiet impressed I mean she got in front of one of the most horrible and bitchist creatures know. It was anything but a humble thing yet somehow she was able to tame it when no one else could.

I leaned against the cave tree (tree in cave) watching her. Her smile her eyes. she was just so....amazing.

POV Uncle

How is that possible? o though to myself. she couldn't have killed all if them there was just no way.

Unless she wasn't alone. there had to be someone with her. she may be the last earth angel but thats it she's just an Dark-Night Angel.

This should be interesting. no much longer now......