Chapter 46

It was morning when I woke up, Alisa was curled into my side. She so beautiful and now she was mine. I smiled before hearing Alisa scream. I sat up pulling her with me. Looking her over. She should be in pain anymore. She screamed again, as she buried her head into my chest. Then it clicked. She has the wings of a Dark-Night Angel but not the wings of a Heavens angels.

She was getting her second wings

POV Region

She screamed and screamed again as I held her in my arms, rubbling small circles into her back.

When an Angel first get there wings their Angel side usually takes over if she or he is in danger. when they awake they will remember nothing of what they had done.

As I held I felt the skin rip from beneath my hand. as pure white wings spread around us. even for an angel her wings were to white, to pure, to....angelic.

"You ok?" I asked as she peered into my eye. her hair was longer, really long compared to its short length it was just a few minutes ago. but it was still the same pitch black I love.

She nodded before tuning to look at her wings an smiling. closing her eyes sh embraced me in a hug as she whispered

"I love you." Slowly her wings disappeared as she fell asleep in my arms.

Alisa was the first and only Angel in history to have been born of Both Heaven and Earth. She was radiating with power.

Picking her up I carried her out side and back to tue hidden cave.

POV Alisa

DREAM ~

I opened my eyes and saw white. nothing but white. it was eerie.

As a man stepped out smiling at me.

"My angel" he whispered. then thats when I realized why he looked similar. he had the same dark hair and same eyes as Neon and strong broad jaw.

This man thats stood in front of me he was my.....father

"Hi" I whispered causing him to smile.

"Hay. I have to be quick. the man you are after he isn't human. He is powerful and dangerous and will do anything to get you." He said and I nodded.

"Be safe. and know that I have always loved you and your mother" and with that the image faded as I woke with arms around me.

"Region" I smiled as I looked up and saw that It wasn't Region.

But my uncle.

-*-*-A/N

Hay guys so what ya think????? PLEASE COMMENT N VOTE.

Oh n IMPORTANT this term is only a 7 week term for me (actually 8 but that week don't count) but it is also the busy (dance

performance, school awards thingy, assessments etc.) so if I don't update REALLY SORRY but I WILL TRY N UPDATE at least every second day. If not everyday :)

Umm yeah see ya : )