Chapter 52.

POV Uncle/Robbert.

I stood beside the white based coffin, the top clear as you could see the werewolf boy's form.

He was alive in away as he could here us but he couldn't move, speak or anything. it was a very painful way to die but it didn't really matter as The girl had 23 hours left to save her lover.

My power has gown with every soul of have.....eaten and with Alisa's mother's soul inside me I was strong but once i sink myself into little Alisa's soul nothing will stop me.

My....kind, weren't normal as we feed off of people souls gaining in power with ever soul we take. It was a simple sacrifice, one that was so much fun and so satisfying.

We were warlocks, our kind met to be dead but here i am the last of my kind.

I had ti wait so long for that bitches soul and tonight I was gonna get it. when it comes to Angels their souls are pure and clean, but that cleanses usually doesn't show until the are gifted their wings. Her soul would be one of the finest I have ever tasted.

With my girl off fighting her sister I was left by myself. Hhhmmm Lucy she was a great fuck but I wasn't really Rocken the hole mate thing. she was good in the bed but was to bitchy for her own good

Waiting for my little Angel I leant angst the coffin thinking of ways to toucher her little soul.

POV Alex.

It was dark, my body emboli but i could here everything. I have tried more then once to contact Alisa or the pack with no luck.

I was a sitting duck until someone comes and With all my heart if i make it through this i would beg Alisa for forgiveness.

Though I knew after this it nothing would be normal I could only try.

POV UK

After weeks of searching I have finally found my brother, but the place didn't even looked lived in. I thought as I stepped around to back heading towards the gardens/woods.

Hearing the rustling sounds to my left I stopped and tuned as my eyes spotted the light brown dear.

I smiled a little at the thought of another meal. It was'nt the same but it would have to do.

And with that I let my fangs sink into the dears neck draining the life from it. The hot sweet liquid burned my skin as it dripped down my throat.

The test of blood was the sweetest of all treats.

-*-*-A/N QUESTIONS!!

1) what do u think of the twin brother guy? 2) is there anything I have forget or need to explain? 3) who do u wan dead? 4) what do YOU think?

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT N SHARE :)