Chapter 26

POV Alisa

It was morning and the unmated ball was tonight and in the moment i realized..... I had nothing to wear.

"Alex. Wake up" i whisper yelled. Is that even possible. Anyway I wouldn't worry about things like this but I was suppose to be meeting the pack. And then there was the bit about being a queen and all....god I hope i don't fall on my face.

"Yes princesses?" He asked sleep clear in his voice.

"I need to find something to wear so get up" i demanded. I was a little freaked out about all the people. Clearly sensing my worry Alex sat up.

"You'll be fine. Mum already has dresses lined up. You just have to pick." He said as e rubbed circles into my back. I wont lie it kind of tuned me on.

Lifting my gaze to meet his, i leaned in and kisses him. He is so yummy, I wanted more. Before we could go any further a knock on the door had us pulling apart.

"Come in" Alex spoke up and in walked his mother dolled shortly behind by Ella.

"Come on up, up" Ella yelled bouncing on the bed. Smiling I got up as did Alex.

"I will be back in a little while. Also i want you to meet my father latter tonight. I don't like hime... But he did help me find you" Alex smiled sadly before leaving.

"Dress time!" Both Ella and Tracy screamed. Ouch. My ears.

~*~*~ 4 hours and 98 dresses later

"That the one" Tracy commented as I walked out of the bathroom....again.

I have to admit I was in love with this dress it was simple yet beautiful as it hugged my wast and puffed out from my hips, ending just above my knees. It had see through off the shoulder sleeves, that hung like one of the old styled medieval dress. The deep blue mad my eyes flare. It had a simple whit ribbon that rapped around my wast, ready to be put in a bow at my back.

"You look like a princesses" Ella gushed. I smiled before spinning around for her. Stoping when i felt arms rap around my wast.

"Your my princesses" Lex whispered causing my smile to grow.

"Alex, were not done yet we just need to put her up and then you may have her." Tracy scolded.

"Sorry, but the guest will be arriving in an hour so...." Alex trailed off, this caused my head to snap to, the clock and it was in fact 6 the guests were to arrive at 7 (pm).

"Then get out" Ella huffed from behind as she pushed him out the door. Alex laughing the entire way.

Tracy got to quick work on my hair as Ella began to get dressed. She wore a cute plain white dress with a black belt. It was floor length with slim straps.

Tracy wore a plan tight black dress the ended above her knees with thick straps. The both looked stunning.

Tracy had put hair into an elegant bun with white beads treaded through, it was beautiful. I don't think I have ever felt this beautiful until today.

"Come on" Tracy said tugging me down the stares and into the ball room. We were late 20 minutes so we weren't that late.

Alex see us come to stand by my side rapping his arm around my wast. Ignore the needy feeling griping its way up.

"Hay" he whispered.

"Hay" i whispered back as I took in what he was wearing. He wore a simple dark blue and white suite. We were matching and I couldn't help but smile. Seeing my smile Alex piped in

"I thought You would pick that dress" he smiled, causing my smile to grow.

Tuning my head, i saw the last person I thought I would see. They were suppose to be dead.....

Feeling all colour drain from my face I did the only thing a girl could do at times like this.

Flee

Ignoring Alex's calls I ran. Tears already forming in my eyes.

-*-*-A/N

So who do u think it is ? (N sorry but cliff hanger :( man I am mean)

COMMENT on what YOU think about the story. Please i read EVERY COMMENT.

AGIN PLEASE

VOTE N COMMENT

!!!!!!!!!!!!!PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh one more thing u guys should check out a friend's book "Love Hurts... Buts so does Legos" by ImaTwinSoLoveMe (really good!)

Ok well... bye :)