Chapter 29

Walking around in the dark frost I only hoped I was heading some were away from....Alex.

Hearing a noises to my right I was shocked to see...

POV Alisa

Awww, i thought. As the the small white bunny hoped out. It was so cute with its little pink noise.

What shocked me was why on earth would the little thing be out in the middle of the frost....

-Alisa- i heard a voice looking around I saw that it was only the ribbit and I

-Alisa- the voice called again this time I realized that I hadn't heard the voice with my ears but with my mind.

I knew about the hole mind-link thing but because I am a Dark-Night Angel its a lot harder for me.

And right now I was glad I could hear any of....Alex's thoughts.

-Alisa, if I told you I knew your grandmother Anastasia what would you do? Would you run? Or do you wish to know the truth about your family? bout the amazing power that grows strong inside you?-

The voice said agin, i looked at the bunny that was now right in front of me. Slowly i bent down, watching its pretty green eyes.

-are you the one that speaks to me?- I asked in my head.

Slowly the small rabbit climbed into my lap.

-My name is Noel, and I'm your mentor. Your guide. Your proctor. And a friend. I was also your grandmothers and now I'm yours.-

Her voice was sweet so caring and at this point I could hold it in, i let the tears flow but this would be the last time. The last time I would show anyone my pain, the last time anyone would see the real me.

People, werewolf's they will break you. Your soul, your mind, your heart.

Taking a deep breath I snuggled into Noel's touch. So soft I thought.

-i know, it hurts. Love is a fragile thing and Im sorry you had to feel so much pain. But I promise it get better. You can only go up from the bottom- Noel, told me. After the last of my tears dried

-come, I believe its time you learnt how to use your powers. But fist you need rest- she told me as she hoped off my lap, hopping to god knows where.

But right now I was just glad I had a friend.

POV Alex

I had to find her. I had to i have to explain I didn't mean for that to happen. I had to tell her Im sorry.

Its only been a few hours and nothing. I have already put out notices to the other Alphas.

Now I could only hope, that my angel will come back to me.

POV Alisa

I followed Noel to a small cave opening. I had to crawl through, but it was so worth it.

As my eyes landed on the beauty that lay in front me. The cave had opened up to a small meadow. It was so beautiful.

Flowers were everywhere, all different colour and type. Daises rose all of them wild. Fireflies lit the place in dazzling glow. The roof was glowing to above the little pound. I don't know what they were called but it was....beautiful. Everything was just so gorgeous.

I then noticed the young deer across from me. I watched as it slowly made it way towards me. I Bent down so the creature and I were eye to eye.

I watched as it slowly lead forwards and... Licked me.

It was so cute.

-hehe, she likes you. That a good it helps tell what element your powers lie under- Noel giggled.

-what do you mean?- i asked

-ummm....ok so like witches every Dark-Night Angel falls under an elemental category. Though a Dark-Night Angel contains way more power then a witch. Anyway signs of fire, short temper, umm very hot skin to other. Then theres earth, you would have a connection to animals. Understanding?-

- i think so- i said slowly starting to understand the hole power thing.

-so what element am I?- I asked

-thats what were here to find out-

-*-*-A/N IMPORTANT !!

Ok so when its pack mind link it will be in bold when its Alisa and Noel (rabbit) its these things -

ALSO PLEASE COMMENT!! I want to know what YOU think. Is there something I missed? Is there something I need to work on?

AGAIN PLEASE COMMENT !!!

Thank you :)