Chapter 28

Letting my black soft wings out, i rushed to the other side of the room were the balcony laid. Being a Dark-Night Angel I was much faster then a werewolf.

Looking one last time at Alex I saw the pain and heartache in his eyes, witch only broke my heart more as I jumped flying out into the open.

POV Alex

"Shit!" I breathed as I pushed Kelly off of me agin even after Alisa had left she still wanted to fuck me.

I didnt even want Kelly that way

FLASH BACK

"Don't leave please" Alisa whispered faintly as She griped my shirt.

"I .will. be. back. I promise" I whispered the last part as i got up and left.

I walked down the flight of stars my eyes peeled ready for anything. I had mind-link my father to watch over Alisa while I took care of a....problem.

Reaching the second flood I was not expecting to be attacked with sloppy kisses.

Before I could do anything I was pushed into a room. Looking up my eyes meet Kelly's shit brown. Like not lying they were the colour of shit.

She some how pushed us on the bed removing her short skimpy dress in the progress.

Sensing Alisa I finally pushed Kelly off, hard might I add. Tears sprouting from her eyes as she watched. Me heart insanely breaking at the pain in her eyes.

Her dress had rips in all different places. I don't know what happened

But it was clear that Alisa was not ok.

And it wasn't just because of.... Me.

She looked so broken I wanted to hold her as I stepped towards her I watched as she took one back

I watched as she let her black wings out, rushing to the other side of the room I didnt have much time to react and even I did A Dark-Night Angel was much faster then a werewolf. Not much was know about them but was know was there speed and power.

And before I knew she jumped flying out into the dark night.

END FLASH BACK

Now sitting down with my father I listed to his words. Words that broke my heart.

That stupid piece of shit tried to touch my Alisa. Then she went to find me and see...... Kelly. I shiver the at the thought of the she-hag-devil. Now she most likely hates me. And I don't even know were she is...

Ugh! There were all this if, all these and, all these buts. Why couldn't anything be....peaceful for once.

I had already sent pack members out for her now i only had to wait.

POV Alisa

So tunes out I need to practice on my landing skills. Cause let me tell you face first into a tree. Not comfy . Not in the siltiest.

Walking around in the dark frost I only hoped I was heading some were away from....Alex.

Hearing a noises to my right I was shocked to see...

-*-*-A/N. If any of u guys can guess what or who is in the bushes then i will dedicate chapter 29 to u.

VOTE N COMMENT

PEACE :P