Chapter 51

What the hell has my fucken brother gotten into.

I mean after all these years he still acts childish and ill mannered.

I would of thought that once he found his mate he would let everything go and move on.

But no trouble always seems to find my brother or should i say he finds it.

POV UK

I loved my brother......but we never really could stand each other. we were just so......different.

We may be twins but we were nothing alike.

I had been following him for a while now an i think I final figured out where he was.

POV Kelly.

I walked around waiting, for the bitch to get here. I wanted her dead so bad. Her and her ugly face.

I walked further down the hall, I was bored as their was nothing to do and its not like I could fuck my mate every minute....

I stopped as I tuned the conner my eyes landing on my sister.

"Bitch" she gritted

"Slut" i snapped.

"So I hear you have a mate i guessing that mean our little werewolf king is mine no?" She said.

"Bitch you want him you gonna have to get through me!" I snapped we may be sister but we hatred each others gusts and would fight of every little thing.

I watched as she shifted into her dark brown wolf and I quickly followed suit. my wolf was a lighter brown nearly honey as her's was a dark brown with touches of gray.

Claws out, teeth stretched I lunged at her ripping into flesh as she did the same.

POV Alisa

I screamed at the thing that stood on the grass it was the ugliest thing i have ever seen

Its tail curling in on it as its weird pointed teeth stood out.

"Chill its just a rat." Neon laughed, causing me to slap him.

"Hey?!" he yelled.

"Shhh, lets go this way" I whispered pointing towards the smoke puffing into the air.

I watched the...rat as i quickly made my way around it.

Just gross.

-*-*-A/N

So wht ya think??? N this twin brother hmmm???

I really like to keep readers on their toes with all the twists.... am i going good or what???

PLEASE COMMENT N VOTE :)

-A