Chapter 15.

Sorry for mistakes if u see any please let me know

-*-*-

POV Alisa

"Ahhhhhh" it hurt. It burned. The chains thar kept me immobile hurt so bad they dig into my wrist. I sobbed quietly as I watched them leave.

They were teasing me, waiting for me to creack. They always did this, teased me.

If this was how a father was suppose to look after his child then this was sick. They usually took it in turns, whipping, cutting, burning and abusing.

But I was scared that this time they wouldn't hold back. That they would go to extremes to make me sufferer.

I didn't deserve this did I? The pain? the Suffering? I sobbed harder as I knew they were just waiting for me to freaked out.

What way to spend my birthday. I smiled dryly at the thought.

I wish Alex was here.

~*~*~

I snapped awake when I heard approaching feet. I looked up wide eyed to see my so called brother.

We looked nothing a like as he was tanned with blond hair and average green eyes. He smirked as he approached.

I ached my back as I screamed in pain.

"Ahhhhhh" my back hurt so much. He smirked as he stepped closer.

"I haven't even touched you yet. Oh Alisa what are going to do with you. Uncle has a few ideas that seem.... Fun, for us anyway." He laughed.

I started to sob harder as he bent in front of me and taceded my lips.

"To bad I know about you kisses. One kiss from Alisa Vine and you would be dead." He smirked. Wait what? Alisa Vine.....

I was snapped out of my thought when he hit me across the face. It hurt, a lot but the pain in my back hurt more as I screamed.

"I'll stop if you just ask Alisa baby" he smirked. This is why I didn't speak to was them that broke my voice and Alex that fixed it.

Alex.... I sobbed as I was engulfed in pain and knocked unconscious by my (Que. sarcasm) loving brother.

~*~*~

Even thought I couldn't see anything I could still feel pain. The pain in my back felt like the wings on a butterfly busting through. It felt as if the skin was tearing.

"Ahhhh" I cried in pain as I arched my back it hurt so bad. I started sobbing, as I clawed at my back. The chains dangling as they hung tightly to my wrist.

I want Alex

POV Alex

We found them. Though I wouldn't admit it to him it was because of my dad.

There not far from here witch was good because I could feel her pain an wanted nothing more then to hold her in my arms.

What was irritating small ichi under both my shoulder bones. It felt like your first shift but in the one spot and 10 times worse.

Then it clicked Alisa.

Shit! She is going through her first shift. If though humans saw i don't know what they would do to her....

-*-*-A/N

Thank you for for commenting your help was really appreciated!!!! Anyway what do you think ???? I will try and update again in an hour or 2 :)