Chapter 39

Hay so i re-wrote chapter 39 and deleting the other. what do u think ? PLEASE COMMENT !!!!!!!! -*-*-

Do you even know how to reach a Fray? Not only that but their Queen? its not like you can go knocking." she giggled

"Then how?" Neon snapped

"I have a key." she giggled.

POV Alisa

"A key? what? Then wheres the door?" Neon asked clearly shocked at the simpleness of it.

"You don't need the door" Noel smiled.

"Yeah ok....." Neon said clearly unsure.

we all watched as Noel took a long chain off her neck. A slime vintage key attached.

"Ok before we go I have one question. everyone who has kissed my poison lips had died, Alex nearly died. but Region wasn't even the slittiest bit affected. why? I asked Noel she smiled as passed me the key before replaying.

"To be honest I have no clue. but you are both angels and if what they are saying is true then you are half Heaven and half Earth(Dark-Night) angel"

"Oh...ok" i smiled at Region.

"Went you kissed my sister? dude!" Neon spoke, Region and I laughed at his horrified expression.

"Anyway, this key allows you to travel to all of the other realms. Go to the old wooded door against the rock wall. Place the key inside and turn" i looked to where she had pointed. I haven't even notice the door.

I picked Noel up ab placed her on my shoulder. she was so small, I'm always scared I might step on her. I walked to the door placing the key into the lock and tuning.
I the door oped to show a bight colured. a glowing light reaching out, from the door it was so pretty.

I stepped inside flowed quickly by the boys, it looked like we were standing on air.

"Now what?" Region asked.

"Name the realm in witch you wish to visit." Noel said

"What the hell's that?" Neon snapped he seemed to have a short temper.

"Azella" I whispered earning a smirk from Noel. the boys looking at me in surprise.

Right in front of our eyes the air shifted from its goldish colour to a deep purple.

It shifted to revile a deep green frost, little glow sparks flying in the sky like glow flys.

So pretty. i thought

I reached out, as one flow closer landing on my finger to rival a tinny person with wings.

"We request an audience with the queen." Noel spoke from my shoulder.

The small fairy changed right before my eyes to show a boy with neon green hair. and purple eyes. His clear small wings stood out against his dark brown pants.

"I will take you"