Chapter 22.

POV Tracy

"Alex! Why didn't you tell her about the heat?" I asked in a soft voice as he carried Alisa up the stare me following quickly behind

"I was going, but with everything going on I guesses...." He trailed off.

"It doesn't matter, lets just hope Alisa forgives you. You really should have told her" i replied

"Whatever" Alex shrugged me off causing me to point my finger.

"And why did I only meet her now?! I mean yes she was kidnaped n all but before that?" I asked again he shrugged as he pushed the door to his room open. Alisa still laying in his arms.

"...... what about your father?, he did help you find her." I asked

"I told him I would give a chance, but his not here at the moment so.."

"Whatever" i said as I rolled my eyes and left.

POV Alex

I was going to tell Alisa about the heat. I thought as I layer her down hearing my door shit as mum left. As for shit face (dad) i have no idea.

I laying beside Alisa I began to play with her soft silky hair. She was just so pretty. Wrapping an arm around her, i kept to playing with her hair, causing her to curl into me more.

I could smell the hear leaking off her in waves. It was so good! If it wasn't for the the thick walls then there would be half the unmated population here.

Resting my head on top of hers i drifted to sleep.

~*~*~

I woke up to the feel of the bed moving. Noticing the spot we were in I bit my tong.

My arms rapped around her small frame her legs rapped around mine ad she shifted, causing her leg to crawl higher up my leg. I groaned lightly

"Princesses wake up. I need you to move over." I whispered as she slowly stirred

"I only have so much self control" i said seriously as She took us in.

POV Alisa

I was just so comfy, i didnt want to move

"Princesses wake up. I need you to move over." Alex whispered

"I only have so much self control" he said seriously as I took us in then smirked a little making sure he couldn't see.

Lets have a little fun.

"Really? Lets test it" i smirked as I stared in to his eyes, shifting my hips so I now straddled him

I watched as his eyes tuned black, making me burn with need but I ignored it. Pay backs a bitch.

Bending down I bit Alex left ear, causing him to moan.

"So my hot sexy alpha how much" i breathed before turning to going to his right ear and re-peat the process.

"Self control. Do you own?" I asked as my lips crashed onto his.

Just as he got into the kiss I pulled away jumping off the bed I walked to the shower.

"Next time you might wanna tell me. Instead of keeping things from me" i said referring to the heat.

I heard him groan as I shut the door. Causing me to smirk. Im going to enjoy this.

-*-*-A/N

WHAT YA THINK???? I need to know :) updating tomorrow bye :)