chapter 45

I was quiet impressed I mean she got in front of one of the most horrible and bitchist creatures know. It Lwas anything but a humble thing yet somehow she was able to tame it when no one else could.

I leaned against the cave tree (tree in cave) watching her. Her smile her eyes. She was just so....amazing.

POV Alisa

I sat around the cave pond, the Tryson witch I had just named Mellow. She was clam around me but deadly with others, including the boys. I the whole heat thing has been hard I mean I still feel this need but I push it down and distract myself. But it's just been getting worse the feeling keeps bubbling up and I don't know how. Many more times I can ignore.

I wasn't sure if it was because of Region or the fact that I haven't mated with Alex yet. I still loved Alex and I wanted him back, safe. But I wasn't sure if I would go back. It just wouldn't be the same, I mean I saw him with another girl. Then there's Region. No matter what I told myself my feeling were strong for him. I was just scared to be broken again.

I knew after all this Neon would want me to come with him to heaven but.....I'm a Dark-Night Angel, I may be part Heaven it still wouldn't feel right. Would it?

"ugh, why is life so fucked up?" I all but screamed.

"babe if everything was easy then there wouldn't be any fun" Region said as he came and sat beside me, watching Mellow. He was so close his body radiating from him, in a way that seemed to call my body to his.

"Region" I groaned. The burning, needed feeling was back, it was worse from when I went in to heat with Alex and I knew this feeling would only gain in more pain unless I did something.

Region gave me a look before something clicked. "oh site" he muttered under his breath.

"fuck, Neon! Ok listen careful, so you know when a werewolf goes into heat right? This is the same thing just a lot worse. Its like a calling for me to take you, making you as mine." He said in a rush I hooded before bending down and holding my stomach groaning in pain.

"Shirt! What the puck are we gonna do?" Neon asked, coming to my side. Mellow watt hinge from behind crying a little.

"is there anywhere privet we can go?" Region asked as he pulled me into his arms. The burning pain. Increased with his touch, I screamed in pain and clung to him. He was right this is way worse then heat.

"ummmm. Yes there is a small house not to far com here, there shouldn't be anyone there, but we wanted to be careful so we stayed here. It should be safe though." Noel spoke up.

Region picked me up as I screamed once more, my breath heavy as sweat trickled down my faces, giving Neon a look region left for the little house.

"it hurts" I whispered as Region slammed the door open. Tears of pain licked from my eyes.

"shhhh, I know babe." He whispered as he locked the door and took me up stairs. I screamed again, it hurt so bad.

"Listen I want you so, so, bad but is that want you want. If we were to do this you would be mine and I yours. But if you want this Alex then I understand." He said

"I don't really know what I want, but no matter how I look at it. I-I I love you. More then I have ever loved anyone not even Alex." I said meaning every word. His eyes lit at the I love you a smile growing on his face.

"I love you, to heaven and back" he whispered before placing me on the bed, and slowly getting on top of me, slowly he kissed me. Our lips moving in a spicy pattern.

He breathing got heavy as white as mine. Slimming off his shirt I trailed my hands down his muscles. Tracing each and everyone down his 8 pack to his v-line. This motion caused him to shudder, AMD moan slightly.

"are you sure?" he asked as he kissed down my neck making me moan his name.

"yes" I moaned.

POV Region

It was morning when I woke up, Alisa was curled into my side. She so beautiful and now she was mine. I smiled before hearing Alisa scream. I sat up pulling her with me. Looking her over. She should be in pain anymore. She screamed again, as she buried her head into my chest. Then it clicked. She has the wings of a Dark-Night Angel but not the wings of a Heavens angels.

She was getting her second wings.

-*-*-A/N
New story Idea AliceinVampireLand.

Blurb: Alice inst a goody to shoes she inst the nerd. shes more of a badass, rebel. always fighting, auguring and braking laws.

coming home from a party Alice wasn't expecting to find her parents home. more then that she found them dead cold and lifeless. their body's lying on the tiled floor, blood sweeping through the open bit marks on their necks and wrist onto the floor.

that night Alice fell down the rabbit hole. One she had no changes of crawling back out of.

Let me know if this sounds good the idea has been in my head for a while now. :)

See ya :)