Chapter 69

When reading this chapter DO NOT STOP HALF WAY! read till the end as there is more that will....explain things. Hehe i wont lie, this is probs my fav chap read till the end please!! ~

Oh n PLEASE COMMENT!!!!!! PLEASS!!!!

.
~
.
POV Alisa.
I pushed him back once more, my breathing catching in my throat as my my power got harder to control.

But again Alex got up and ran at me this time much closer as I could just feel his breath on me. and this time i truly constricted, taking a deep breath I pushed him back, pulling part of the broken wall so it hit him hard in the head. I watched as his eyes shimmered closed.

Sighing i looked at Noel tears in my eyes as i whispered.

"Its not working, noel" she looked sad

"I dont want to leave you but to save this boy i must. We will see each other agin. I promised." she whispered. I watched as noel bargain to glow before floating towards Alex. she then dispersed.

"Alex" i whispered, hearing a low moan I quickly ran over. Pulling him into my lap. I watched as his eyes opened but they were still gold.

As fast as i could i pushed my power into him, but i wasn't fast enough as the blade plunged into my chest.

I watched as his eyes tuned back to there normal colour and I smiled. Trying so hard not to show how much pain i was in.

It wasnt his fault.

"Alisa!" Alex panicked. he sat up from my lap and watched my wide eyed. i felt my body sway and i was quickly caught before i could hit the floor.

"Its my fault. Im sorry, sorry sorry sorry I'm so sorry baby girl." He was crying my vision was blurring but i could feel his teas dripping on to my cheeks. raising my hand, i whipped them away.

"It was never your fault. and no matter what i would have chosen you both. love is so hard to handle but im glad i feel in love with not only you but your family my family and region. i would have chosen both." i began to cough.

"Im sorry. i love you too baby" Alex said i saw and heard the others agreeing. I felt a slight pain as Neon tried to stop the blood but i mealy pushed his hands away.

"Promise me Alex. you will live not just survive but live. promise me"

"I promise my princess" i smiled

"I love you all" i whispered a small smile on my lips as my eyes fluttered closed.

POV Alex

She is right it isn't my fault. it was her uncles. and she was right i had to live.

"I love you so much" I whispered as i watched her eyes close.

Not long after her body began to glow before shattering into little sparkles

Tunnig i looked at my brother who gave me a sad smile i guesses it was time to leave.

POV Rain (fay boy of the queen).
She was dead. it sadden me. we may not have know each other long but I we were friends.

I sighed it was time i made my way back to mother. Looking i saw mellow.

"Come on girl your coming with me" i whispered an slowly walked away leaving the others to cry. and let their sorrows.

POV Neon

She was dead, but she cant be? I felt tears stain my cheeks as i looked away. god this sucked. i looked to see her mates and knew that they were taking this hard.

~its time region~ in whispered in our link.

~ i love her i really did~ he whispered back

~i know~

We watched as he body slowly shone with a bright gold light. it was time.

~*~*~
The room was white nothing but white I watched as a man stepped forwards, followed by a women. but eyes stayed on the little girl behind them.

Ella

"They gave me a choice, they let me decided my fate. and now its your turn but no one is to know if you chose to live. not yet." ella whispered

"What do you decided live as an angel and be retrained or join your family here in heaven?" the man spoke

.
.
.
.

.

.

.
THE END.