Chapter 6.

"Ahhhhh!" i heard a scream and ran to see Alisa on the cold hard fool rocking back and forwards ad tears streamed down her face.

I mad my way to her slowly not wanting to startle her. slowly i pulled her into my arms

"Shhh. baby you'r safe. Im with you, your safe" she only seemed to cry harder. her sobbed shock her body in a violently. I didn't know what to do, but hold her.

I had done a little reading on the paper, my cousin had given me. She was adopted, her real parents died from a house fire.

That was all i knew the paper didn't say anything about her froster parents.

Her foster parents weren't werewolves and form what I understood she knew nothing of our kind. She was a Were but if the legend was true....

She started to shake more as tears spilled. I pulled her tighter into my arms, kissing her forehead. slowly I began to rock us back and forwards.

"I'M here. you'r safe." i promised her.

She looked like she wanted o say something as lips opened and shut. She didn't though, speak i mean.

Her eyes were full of so much pain. And thats what really broke my heart. She griped my arms tightly before passing out in my arms.

Picking her up, i carried her to the bed before changing my mind. I still had pack work and there was no way i was leaving her again.

Still holding her, i carried her to my offices. Opening the big wooden door i was shocked to see.........

-*-A/N

Hay so mainly a filler chapter. but what u think?