Chapter 49

POV Alisa

As soon as we the sun began to rise on the second last day we got ready to leave the safety of our make shift home.

"Wait i wanna give you something it was ur mothers..." noel trailed off.

I looked at he unsure not once had she mentioned anything about my mother...... following behind her Noel stopped short in from of her (make-do) bed. taking a deep breath she pulled out something from the gray and white bag next to it.

Its soft white meatiral melted into my hands as she passed me the elegant dress. It was followed neatly, sitting down I began to unfold it.

What laid between the meatiral was breath taking. A Crystal follower like slim crown, it was beautiful as i clipped it into my hair churlish.

"Thank you" i whipsered to Noel as I stood behind the tree removing my old clothes off and putting the dress on. It land at my feet and was tight around my waist. it was amazing and even better it had no back witch meant I wouldn't end up ripping my clothes.

"She would want you to have it. and this." Noel smiled as her little wing flow her up to rest on my shoulders as she placed something around my neck

It was soft and tight as its weight hit my chest. it was a tear drop shaped crystal pendent. it was gorgeous.

"It has a story to it. they say that long ago an Angel of Earth fell in love with one of heavens. she was confused and scared as her other lover plotted to kill the angel she so desperately wanted to be with but couldn't. She was lost and scared, as she went in search for anything that could let her be with her true love. She went in seek and fond the mermaid princesses. she told her of her trouble. The mermaid was sad and gave the girl one of her tears saying "who ever where this will be safe, protected by the magic seal. It has magic that shouldn't be taken likely. I wish you luck" and then the mermaid left ad never seen again" noel finished.

"Wait what happens, how will she be with?" i ask, Noel thought for a moment before answering.

"You know I forget"

~*~*~

"try you'r white ones first" Noel said. Taking a deep breath I let my soft pure white lose in the their feathery curl.

My hair witch had grown quite fast now rested against my shoulder in dark waves, as the wind picked up blowing it gentle behind me, the dress blowing softly with it.

Opening my eyed as I heard neon speak "Lets kill that fuck head."

I giggle as he took off, me following quickly behind.

-*-*-A/N

Sorry!!! Its late!!! Hope u liked! ummm yeah WILL be updating agin tomorrow!!!

COMMENT N VOTE N SHARE!!!! PLEASE!!!

Bye :)