chapter 36

"See I told you, you would move on" Noel giggled destroying the sweet moment.

"What does she mean? your mine you know that right?" Region spoke dead serious

POV Alisa

"Shit you have got to be fucken kidding me" Noel all but screamed. i looked from her to Region what the hell is going on.

Hearing a groan I tuned back to Ella how was starting to show signs of waking. I pulled her into my arms as she woke

"alisa" she sobbed when she saw it was me.

"Alex. their gonna kill him, if he dosen't get you" she sobbed and sobbed into my chest.

"Shhh its ok" then it all happened to fast.

Alive one minute then dead the next her pulse just....stoping. then nothing

She was alive then...dead. i shock her body tears forming in my eyes once more.

"What the hell Noel! i thought- I thought" i sobbed

"I'm sorry but it was to late to save her. theres nothing I can do" she said

I tuned to face the boys how's eyes never left us.

"Help me" my voice broke

"we can't. I'm sorry" Neon said coming up behind me.

I take Ella's hands an place them on her lap. that when I noticed the latter in her hands.

IF YOU WANT YOUR LITTLE MATE ALIVE THEN YOU HAVE 3 WEEKS TO FIND ME. HAVE FUN MY LITTLE ALISA.

The guy Region takes the note from my hands and pull me into a hug.

"Lets go back" Noel said I merely nodded as the boys followed both on ether side of me.

I look once more at Ella's still body and close my eyes. I will make him pay.

"So, this umm Alex of yours. Do you love him?" Region asked as we walked trying to distract me from what I was leaving behind i guesses.

"I-I thought I did then I saw him with another girl and...i don't know anymore"

"Ok." he said simply

"What did you mean I was yours?" I spoke up.

"Well...the thing is every creature has another half. Usually with there own kind. Any way for some reasons the gods and goddess have given you two, i and this Alex." He spoke calmly

"Oh ok, your...very normal about this.why?"

"If you love your mate Alex i would have left it there. but now that I know you are unsure of your feelings it gives me a shot" he said matter of fact. I tuned to the sound of Neon's laughter.

"Girl you have got him whipped. The boy has never spoken this much before." he laughed witch caused me to laugh along with.

"So tell me Alisa why does this person want you?" Neon asked

"Ummmm" i spoke unsure how to answer.

"Lets talk about you people being here. on earth."

"As i said before We are here to get my sister." Neon spoke pulling me into his side.

"Well you cant have her" Noel snapped.

"Why?" Neon asked Region had gone quiet agin.

"Because-" i cut Noel off.

"I will catch up, Region and I are gonna get some fire woods so play nice." I said as I grabbed his hand and we went off.

POV Region

She was so pretty her short with losses stands falling into her face.

"I will catch up, Region and I are gonna get some fire woods so play nice." She said to the elf like creature before taking my hand and pulling me after her.

"Your so quiet. Tell me about your self" she said.

"Like what?" I asked, she thought before answering

"What kind of music you like?"

"Hard question, we normal don't listen to much earth music so..?" I spoke unsure.

She looked shocked before pulling something out of her shirt. Then there was music.

"When i left my iPod ended up coming along somehow." She giggled, i loved it when she giggled.

She started singing along as she picked up some more bark. her voice was so soft so sweet even for an angel.

"This is All about you" by Hilary Duff. (Obsessed with this song) I really like it" she said as the song repeated its self.

"So" i Said coming up behind her

"you could be my dirty secret?" I asked using part of the first lyrics causing her to giggle.

She tuned to face me, her eyes alit with a glim. I picked her cupping her ass with my hands to keep her up right as she song part of the song

"I don't wanna keep a secret." Then she placed her lips against mine i was quick to reply as I slipped my tong into her moth.

POV Noel.

"Why do you have to take her" I asked

"Shes a heavens angel. She has so much power we don't want someone to miss use it. but i do and I mean it I do want my sister to come home" Neon spoke as we sat around waiting for the fire wood.

"Just....don't break her. you can only fix something so may time until it just breaks" I spoke of the truth this girl cant take more of this heartache.

"What happened?" he asked looking down at me.

"Its not my place to say."

-*-*-A/N

Ok what ya think ??? Is it longer????

COMMENT N VOTE PLEASE

have a nice day/night peace :)