Chapter 35

Pic of Noel ---

POV Alisa

Bang!

I woke to the sound of banging closing my i could still hear the sound. so i got up being as quiet as I could so I didn't wake Noel up.

Quietly I make my way ti the mouth of the cave shocked to see.....

.

.

.

Two fine looking Heaven's Angels. they were just....wow. the one to the right that had dark brown hair very much like my own and dark green eyes. he was also the cause of the bang.

Both the guys were shirtless as there white wings could be seen. Showing off not only there wings but there lovely 8 pack.

The other guy had blond-white hair, his tight dark jeans hung low showing off his V-line. but it was his eyes that captivated me. they were gold.

"What if we cant find her" the dark haired boy asked

"We will" the sexy angelical god spoke his voiced laced with honey and chocolate.

Yes I have a mate but his a fucken dick.

"An if we can't Aleana the what?" he sounded so worried for this Aleana- my thoughts were cut off short as I faced planted

Rubbing my nose I sat up to be greeted by the stares of the to Angels. less them two seconds later I was pulled into a hug by the dark haired boy.

"...Sis" he whispered. what..?! I pushed him back quickly standing as I did. there eyes on me. Watching

I stood there for another minute and as the dark haired one tired to take my hand I jumped back and took off into the woods.

I could gear both boys chasing after me

"Aleana! please we can explain" they called. but i kept running faster and faster. only to stop short handed when my eyes landed on....

.

.

.

....Ella's limp body.

I ran picking her up into my arms as I stared to cry. how is this faire? a little girl taken away from the changes to live I thought.

She was so cold, so pale. the quietness of the frost wasn't helping. She was....dead

I felt myself being tugged into a warm embrace and at this point I couldn't care less at how or what it was.

-Alisa....?- Noel asked as I looked down i saw her worried face

-.....you might be able to save her....she still has a heart beat though its fading. fast.- noel spoke up

-how-

-push some of your power into her giver her spirt light- ii gently pushed the guy off if me as I put all thoughts on Ella.

Closing my eyes I pushed my power into Ella's body.

I heard the gasp as I opened my eyes to see bright shifting light flowing from my hand to Ella's body.

Please, let this work I thought. He may have been a dick but I still cared for Alex, for Ella I always have.

-now close it off- I did as I was told cutting the power off.

-now. We wait.- I tuned my attention to the star struck angel boys, there moths wide open.

"How did you do that?" The dared haired boy asked shocked. I simply surged as Noel cut in.

"Ok dip-shit one and two, why would two of heavens Angels be here on earth?" noel asked

"Ok we do have names. The call me Neon and my friend is Region. And were here to get my sister. Aleana" he spoked at me when he said the last part.

"Her names not Aleana its Alisa." Noel said in a duh tone.

"And how can she when you are Heavens Angel and she dark-Night Angel?"

"Same dad different mums" he said simply.

"I have a question?" we all tuned to Region.

"Why have you not spoke a word?" he asked, I then noticed his closeness and can assume that he was the one that held me.

Noel and I looked at each other before I spoke.

"I don't trust people, or Angels for that matter. you say your family now but..." I trailed off

"What do you mean get, you cant just take her" Noel said

"Yes we can" Neon replied

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"No"

"Yes- wait thats not fair" Noel wined causing me to giggle quietly.

Seeing heads turn I guessed I wasn't quiet enough.

"You have a pretty laugh" Region said with a small smile witch made me smile back.

"See I told you, you would move on" Noel giggled destroying the sweet moment.

"What does she mean? your mine you know that right?" Region spoke dead serious.

-*-*-A/N

So..... do you think Ella will live? what do you think of Neon and Region?

COMMENT & VOTE !!! M sorry wanted to update earlier but no wifi :(

But I did it in the end go me !! :P

Ps this chapter is written for @BounesManiac as she wanted Alisa to have a brother as much i did (n i mean i really wanted to her to have a bro cause drama!) lolz ima weird :)