Chapter 59

Congratulations to @Ally2021 who won the comp. this chap 4 u girly! :) (bad blood - taylor swift was the answer) also thanks to everyone who entered. should i do more comps like this for u guys or.....
~
I tuned, my eyes searching for my uncle. My eyes landing on each of my friends as I watched them fight. There! my eyes landed on my uncle. he was at the far conner of the room. His dark eye on me, watching, waiting. He had caused me so much pain. he was the reason Ella was dead and he was the reason for this hole mess. i was so angry, not just at him but at myself. I should have ran sooner but it was to late now and thats what hurt the most, I felt at fault for Ella's death, for anyone that he had ever touched.

My blood boiled as I watched him. the smirk plastered on his face, witch i so desperately wanted to burn off bugged the shit out of me. it caused my range to grow as I stepped towards him fire burt every creature that dared to stepped in my way. I could feel my skin burning along with my blood as I strode towards the man i hated with a passion. He looked of unsureness as he watched me. I had killed this man's brother and his brothers son unconsciously (witch i still couldn't believe) image what i could do wide awake. Right now I think that what made him unsure as I close the distances between us. thought he mange to cover his uneasiness quite quickly, yet i saw it, deep with in his bones it was there.

"Little Alisa, my dear Angel what brings you here?" he asked as if he where inersent. (Idk cant spell)

"Oh just thought i would stop by say hi and maybe even break your neck" i smiled sweetly my voice even and calm.

"Oh how i love games" fuck faces clapped his hands together in a joyful manner like a three year old getting candy.

"Then lets play" i smirked before lunging at him.

but he was quick as he dogged it tuning back round to face me but I was quick too an at the perfect moment I punched him square in the jaw. I smirked when I heard a crake. i think i may like this game.

All if a sudden I was pushed against the wall my head banging hard against the wood. My uncle stood in front pushing his body in to mine. He bent down a little and licked my check.

"So sweet, just image how your soul would test." he whispered against my skin. his breath warm and gross making me shiver in disgust.

"Just like your mother sweet little souls" I don't what it was but that was the last straw as I snapped.

I pushed him off as me sending him stumbling backwards. As I pushed him back into a wall with the wind. His body land on the floor before I once agin picked him up and chucked him into a different wall. This time I didn't throw him again as I waited for him to get up.

"Silly little Angel, now its my turn." I disnt have time to react as I was pushed to the ground but an unknown force. it then clicked that he was using wind. but I saw an Angel one with two sets of wings both meant for flying.

Lifting my wings I shifted into the air and dogged as many attacks as I could. but it was defiantly a lot harder then it looks.

My uncle so got feed up with this an changed his attack. this time he mumbled something I couldn't quit catch but when I felt chains grasping hold of my body I fought to stay free.

But it wasn't any good, the chains had mad there strong clam on my body as I fell to the floor. The chains stooping me from flying my body was limp angst the cold floor as I tried to lay as still as possible. Shouts and painful cries could be heard along with the weapons angst weapons. i hoped they where winning and on top of that I hope they were ok too.

I felt blood dripping from my forehead and could feel the stings of the fresh cutes and scrapes on my arms and legs. I could hear the sound of my heart beating loud and clear in my chest, though a little faster then normal.

"Oh little Alisa, please tell me its not this easy to take down the dubbed angel.?" he questioned (dubbed: cause she has two sets of wings)

When i felt him right above me I bolted up right slamming heads together. the chains tightened around me but i ignored it as the pained look in my uncles eyes gave me satisfaction. blood dripped from his nose and was bent in an odd angle, it looked like it hurt. a lot.

When he turned back to me his eyes where ablaze.

-*-*- wht do u think ? Was gonna try n make the next chap longer yes or no? Was this chapter longer?um...any questions???
.
.
.
.
.
Thank u 2 everyone how has read this book means the world that u would give my writing a chance :)