Chapter 41

The Boy, River showed walked us out. I was still star stunned at Alisa her voice.....so pretty. I had only one teast and i was alredy hocked.

"you can open the door from here" River spoke as he showed us the door.

"thank you River, I hope we can meet again" Alisa smiled

'i'm soory, but I am coming with you. it is mothers wish" he said his voice always in the same flat tone.

"oh ok" Alisa smiled before opening the door to earth.

POV Alisa.

We were back in the dark cave, sitting around the small fire.

"So when are we gonna attack?" Neon asked.

"For now we won't you guys need to practices. we were given 3 weeks, and we already found him. so now we wait."

POV Uncle

3 weeks is all she had. 3 weeks and her soul will be mine.

I had to wait for her to get her wings before I could reap her open and eat her soul.

Just 3 weeks.

POV Alisa

The dark captivated me, in ways that were inhuman, unnatural.
It was so quiet. each step I took me further into the darkness.
The voice calling my name over an over agin as I followed.

Then I fell to the hands that reached out from hell.
~
I woke with a start. I got up quietly and made my way over to the camp fire.

I then noticed Neon, shadows masking his face.

"Hay" I waved as I sat next to him.

"Sup" he nodded.

"So... Will tell me about...our father?" I asked a little nervous. he looked a little shock but answered.

"Well, our father like us dark hair, thou I believe you have your mothers eyes. Anyway Drain our father was in love. with both yours and my mum. Some things lead to another and my mother Clair fell pregnant. Any way Clair was....fathers mate." he said slowly watching me.

"Anyway a coupple weeks later, he went back to earth to tell your mother, Nonea. i think her name was. only to find out she was pregnant with you."

I nodded my head for him to keep going.

"Well your mother.. she told father to go back and live with his true mate. She wanted him happy and new that he would never be happy on earth. I don't think they ever saw each other agin......well at least thats what father said" he smiled a little.

"Is our father a good person?" I asked

"Yes" he smiled and I joined to.

"Where......is mother now?"

"We don't know father believes that she is trapped here. Her soul. she not dead but shes not alive. we dot know where she is............."he trailed