Chapter 62

1- OMFG i love u guys Angels never stays silent has reached 1M reads !!! :) thanks 4 reading guys !! :)
2-the song i have pic reminds of a girl at school. I wont lie she isn't my fav person buts shes ok. i think the song will tell u why.
3-my last week if school starts tomorrow so ima be updating heaps!!! ;) enjoy!

POV Colton
What the fuck this girl is fricken awesome i mean she has 3 fucken different sets of wings. i could tell why my brother liked her so much.

She was pretty, smart, and strong. She would make a great queen if she chose to stay with my brother. i wanted a girl like her, that what i envied my brother for. he had a mate some one he could spend the rest of his life with, but me I had no one, for the the thousand yeas that were to come. i hated him for it really, i do love my brother but in the end i will never have a mate or a lover, or just someone who cared.

My, our father wants me to take over the vampire kingdom. he may seem though but dad had aways had a soft sport for me. as i was the only vampire. But as off this moment dad is still king so...it gets lonely. no one ever seems to be around.

Dad said i would have werewolf abilities, but what i wanted was to not feel so lonely.

POV Region
She was truly amazing. she had power nothing we had imaged. she seemed to shine with it. her uncle looked slitty unraveled.

I hated this man he had caused Alisa so much pain. Im surprised she hasn't snapped but now that she seems to have her powers under control its amazing what she can do.

I was scared though I love her. she was my world, my light, my dream, my wish, my angel. she was everything to me and I didnt want to lose her.

I was scared that after this she would chose Alex over me. I wouldn't stop her if she did but theres nothing i can do to stop my heart from shattering..

POV Ella

"And this is what you wont? this is your choice?" the man deep voice asked.

Is this what I wanted, if I chose this what would happen? to different choice that could with two different outcomes. So I asked myself again is this really what I wanted?

"Yes"

"Good, please follow us" the women spoke her voice soft and sweet as she lead me away.