Chapter 31

It was really wired talking to a bunny. I thought

-hehe, i heard. if this form bothers you can change my image. I only chose this form as it is easer to hide and I figured it would be less scary for you.-

Before I knew were a cute little rabbit lay was now and tinny little person the size of my middle finger.

She had blond hair, and big deep red eyes.

-better?- she asked smiling

-yeah- I giggled slitty.

POV Alisa

-I did it! I did it!- i screamed in my head. i had woke up and decided to work on my power/abilities while Noel slept.

Now there was a fire, where the small pile of sticks lay. the fire was a deep red and glowed with warmth.

But that's not all while Noel was a still a sleep i got a little....creative.

The pond in the massive cave was now ice. sold ice. The ice glazing over the pond. it looked so pretty.

-how did you do that? I mean thats two different elements no one has ever ha tow different elements....- Noel trailed off lost in thought

-Noel, if I'm a Dark-Night Angel what does that make you?- i asked, for the 3rd time I pressed down the heated feeling that came. The feeling I knew on Alex can cure. stupid heat.

-we are called may things but pixies is the best to describe us. We have powers but not a huge a mount, and we can change our form as you have saw.- she said simply, her mind still on the hole element thing

-ok so what now- i asked. this caused Noel to gin evilly. oh boy

POV Alex

Its been 2 days. 2 days! while 42 and 26 seconds but hay how's counting?

And theres one thing I still don't get...Kelly. i thought Alisa had killed her. then she tried to have sex with me. but if he was dead.....?

Breathing out I sighed. in thous two days we have had 6 rogue attacks. each one getting worse and worse as more rogue seem to come. All wanting the same thing.

The same thing me and my wolf graved the most.

Alisa.