Chapter 12

POV Alisa

Oh my god he was dying. Tears streamed down my face as I started to panic. I didn't hear the door open until the same guy from this morning walked in.

He quickly ran over to Alex, checking him over. His breathing was slowing. Next thing I knew there are another 3 men they carefully pick him up and carry him out.

I was sobbing so bad as I followed nearly falling as tear made my vision bleary.

I followed behind, but still keeping my distance. I kissed him and n-now he-hes dead. I thought a my sobbing got worse.

I followed them to a room full of beds It looked like a hospital room. Walking him into one of the rooms I went to follow only to have the door shut in my face.

With that I fell to the floor and cried my eyes out I don't know how long I sat there, but the tears never stopped.

~*~

Someone brought me back to Alex's room were I spent every day crying I didn't sleep eat or anything but cry as my heart was to swollen in misery.

I felt so... Hollow nothing was the same. Alex made me feel hole and now Im back to my old empty hollow self.

Snuffling I stand up, slowly I make my way down to the hospital beds. Pushing the door open I make my way over to Alex.

He had tubes everywhere, his breathing shallow. Bending down i whisper using all my will power.

"I love you" and just like that my sobs come back in full force and a new set of tears.

Filling a hand on my check I look up to see Alex. Eyes open, breathing normal. And very much a live.

I smash my lips to his then pull away just as quickly.

"Hay Im fine really. Now kiss me" he demanded with I did.

POV UK

It was time, the plan was set all we had to do was wait.

And after this Alisa would be ours.. Forever