Chapter 55

So sorry i couldn't update, we hand an awards thingy n it didn't end till late that night mmm yeah also about changing the name I REALLY love "Angles never stays silent" (its just...cool) n So this chapter' is written 4 awesomeness_my_name for the name. thanks girl love the name :)

Oh n what do u think of the cover??? ~

POV Alisa

"So you are Colten Knight, Alex Knight, my mate possible soon to be x mate with the way things are going twin vampire brother.?" I asked, breathless

"Yes. see the guy you meat, he is the our mothers arranged husband, with our father being the vampire king her true mate." he said.

"Look my brother and I don't talk a lot but he dose love you, so please don't let this change your love for him" Colten spoke again

"All I want is honest.....question. i thought his last name was Alex Hunter not Alex Knight."

"Our father Braden Knight, he went by his mothers last name as to nit draw attention to himself."

"Oh ok. so.... i may be a little confused tight now but will you help me find him?"

"We may be completely different but he is family" he said his voice was soft and sweet. he reminded me of Alex......

-that boy got a shit load to explain- Noel spoke through my mind as I merely nodded at her remark.

I quickly followed behind Colton as he lead us to a different room, he stopped dead in his tracts when he saw the moving.....

Statutes?

"Gargoyles, don't let them cut you and aim for the head" Colton spoke before taking off slicing the head of one the creatures with the sliver blade he pulled out from behind his dark jacket.

Mellow that had stood by my side took off towards one of the creatures crushing it.

As Noel tuned into her human sized form, I attacked the left one as I came running towards us, with a big swop of my wings it was sent flying backwards and into a wall were it shattered.

Tunning I saw that all 8 of them were dead with Noel Killing the last.

Tuning to Colton I could not deceiver the look in his eyes

"We have to hurry" he said as he lead us down a long corridor.