Chapter 43

Sorry if its short next will be longer!!! ~~~

The dogs? can we please let them play with her?" She asked.... I thought it over. Ugh why not

I picked up the phone.

"Set the hounds in the frost. they are not to kill Alisa. Anyone else go for it" I said through the phone.

POV Region

I walked over to the now dead camp fire, my eyes landing on Alisa and Neon as they laid side by side.

I knew how badly Neon wanted to meet his sister so....o guesses it was sweet how they got along.

I stopped mid-step when a growl erupted. it was close really close

I took of in a run to the cave entrance. it was good because you could see out and not in.

My eyes landed on Trysoin. they were dogs of sorts. creatures that grad hell, also know as a devil wolf.

"What are they?" Alisa asked as she came up behind me.

"A devil wolf, they grad hell. what I don't understand is why they are here." I say.

A Trysoin, is a creature of hell, they are not meant to walk earth. The only way for them to be here is for them to have been summoned.

And only a Soul Capture and us angels have the power to do that.

We a Soul Capture is a very powerful warlock, they have power. but us as Angels are stronger.

It is possible for them to gain power.......

"What do we do?" Neon asked as the creatures got closer.

"Send them back to hell" I smirk as I rush put Neon and River following behind.

I strip of my shirt as i set my wings free. Neon doing the same. there were 4 Trysoins.

Neon got the closer one, River getting the right an I getting the bigger.

Leaving the middle one for Alisa. I would of worried but I wasn't, I trusted Alisa, her power and her.....soul.

POV Kelly

"Hehe" I giggled as I sat by the window. that stupid bitch was gonna die.

She derived it, she took my sister away and my man!

But now I have my mate. He.....fun, if you catch my drifted.

That stupid Alisa always think shes the best, so powerful cause shes an angel.

Well now it was time she died. Losing her lover, her heart, her soul and her life.

I smirked wickedly.

-*-*-A/N

Hay so the Trysoin is my made up word. I used this idea in another book of mine (Bloody Rose, (b1 Need)) any way do you get what they are....or still a little confused. LET ME KNOW PLEASE. n i will explain more in following chp.

Ummm COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASE

N loving the book names.bi think I found the one! thanks for COMMENTING! :p