Chapter 102

Chapter 102

ANDY'S POV

I was sitting on the couch with Harley when, all of a sudden, she sat up.

"Harley, are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine, I just felt a little si-" She was cut off when her body started seizing, making my heart race.

"Harley? Harley!" She almost fell to the ground but I dived in and caught her.

"Harley." I cried as she seized in my arms. I grabbed my phone and dialed 911.

"Hello?"

"M-My wife. S-She has a brain AVM a-and she's having a seizure." I sobbed.

"Okay, can you give me your address?" I gave her my address through all of my tears. "Sir, please calm down. What is your name?"

"Andy Biersack."

"And what about your wife?"

"Harley Biersack."

"Okay, has anything like this ever happened to her before."

"No. I'm so scared." 

"It's okay, it's going to be okay." She tried to reassure me.

"NO IT'S NOT FUCKING OKAY! I HAVE TO SIT HERE AND WATCH MY WIFE DIE IN MY ARMS! IT'S NOT GOING TO BE FUCKING OKAY!" I screamed and then took a moemnt to just break down. "I-I'm sorry."

"It's okay sir, I understand. Is your door unlocked?"

"Yes."

"Okay, just wait for the paramedics, okay?"

"O-Okay." The paramedics arrived and I hung up the phone, watching as they took Harley out of my arms and put her on a gurney. I followed them out of the house and sat in the ambulance after they loaded her in,

"You're going to be okay." I whispered, grabbing her hand. We made it to the hospital and I sat in the waiting room chair, sobbing into my hands.

Once I composed myself, I pulled out my phone and dialed Brandon's number.

"Hello?"

"Brandon, get to the hospital now."

"Oh my god, what happened?"

"I think your mom is dying. We were jut sitting there and then she started having a seizure and I'm just freaking out."

"Okay, just calm down. I'll be right there. Do you want me to call everyone else?"

"Yes please."

"Okay, just try to calm down and call me if any more news comes, okay?"

"Okay, bye."

"Bye."

Ten minutes later, I had heard no word back about Harley but I saw Brandon run in through the door.

"Dad!" He exclaimed, running over to me and hugging me. "Any news?"

"Nope, I'm so fucking worried."

"Everything's going to be fine." He said, sitting next to me. "I called Blade, Bailey and BVB. Alex is picking up the kids from school and then she's going to bring them here."

"Thank you so much for coming Brandon. I don't even know what the hell is going on."

"I'm here for you dad." He smiled.

"Thanks son." I smiled, hugging him.

"Harley Biersack?" A doctor called. I got up and walked over to him, shaking a bit.

"I'm her husband."

"You are aware of her brain AVM, correct?"

"Yes sir, is this what caused the seizure."

"Yes it is. It wasn't a deadly one, which is good. She should be released by tomorrow. But you're going to need to keep a close eye on her."

"I will, thank you so much. Am I able to see her?"

"Of course." He gave me the room number one more time and I walked over to Brandon.

"She's going to live."

"That's amazing!" He exclaimed, standing up and hugging me tightly.

"I'm just going to go check up on her and then I'll send you back."

"Alright." He said, sitting back down. I walked down the hall until I reached Harley's room and walked in.

"Harley." I whispered. I peeked around the corner and saw she was sleeping. I smiled and sat next to her, grabbing her hand. "I love you so much Harley and I'm not ready for you to leave." I spent a few more minutes in there before going to get Brandon.

I waited in the waiting room for people to walk in and then sent them to her room. Harley woke up about halfway through the visits , which was good that she was awake and talking. After everyone got to see Harley, they left, leaving only Harley and I.

"I love you so much Harley. I was so scared."

"I was too. I love you Andy." I smiled and kissed her lips, hugging her tightly.

********************************************************************************************

I am just teasing you with this, aren't I?

the_fallen_ones_ gave me the idea

30 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER