Chapter 165

Chapter 165

ELI'S POV

*One Month Later*

"So, now that I'm ungrounded, how about I take you on a date on saturday?" I smiled, walking Sydney to class.

"Sounds great." She smiled, kissing my lips before walking into her class.

"Hey Eli, let's skip." The team said, walking over to me with Eddie.

"No, not today." I said.

"Come on." Eddie tried.

"No, I'm not getting grounded, I have a date this weekend."

"Ooh, get it Biersack." Tyler winked.

"Not like that." I said as the minute bell rang. "I've got to get to class."

"Just do it!" Bryce exclaimed.

"No, see ya." I said and ran down the hallway.

***

I walked in the door with Eli and our parents walked up to us.

"The school called us again." My dad said.

"I was in class." I said, holding my hands up in surrender.

"I know, they called us about a Mr. Edward Biersack." My dad said, glaring at my brother.

"Then I'm going to do homework." I said going to the stairs.

"No, Eli, stay here." My mom said.

"I didn't skip, the dumbass teacher forgot to take attendance."

"Eli, you have the same class as Eddie, was he in class?" My mom asked. I looked at my brother and he glared at me.

"Eli, if you don't tell us the truth, we'll ground you for two weeks." My dad said. I sighed and bit my lip.

"Yes, he skipped." I said and looked at Eddie. "Sorry."

"I fucking hate you." He spat.

"Thank you, you can go up to your room." My dad said, getting in between us. 

After Eddie got lectured, he came up to our room and slammed the door.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?"

"I'M NOT GOING TO THROW MYSELF UNDER THE BUS FOR YOU EDDIE! THEY OBVIOUSLY KNOW YOU SKIPPED, THERE'S NO USE IN ME GETTING GROUNDED!"

"YOU ARE THE WORST BROTHER EVER!"

"THE ONLY REASON I GET IN TROUBLE IS BECAUSE YOU CONVINCE ME TO DO STUPID SHIT!"

"YOU'RE JUST A STUPID, VIRGIN, EMO, FAGGOT!"

"FUCK YOU WANNABE!" Eddie reached out and punched me, knocking me off balance for a second. I growled and punched him back. Soon we were on the ground, punching the shit out of each other.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON UP HERE!" My dad screamed. My dad grabbed Eddie while my mom grabbed me.

"YOU FUCKING EMO FAGGOT!" Eddie screamed.

"WE DON'T FUCKING SAY THOSE WORDS IN THIS HOUSE! YOU FUCKING KNOW THAT EDWARD!" My dad screamed and smacked Eddie in the back of hishead.

"YOU'RE A FUCKING ASSHOLE!"

"BABY!"

"ILLITERATE ASS MOTHERFUCKER!" 

"Okay, let's stop with the name calling." My mom said as my dad got in between us.

"I don't know what the fuck happened up here but I don't fucking care. You are both grounded for a week, so Eddie, add that onto your month of grounding."

"WHAT! THAT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR! I DIDN'T FUCKING DO ANYTHING! I HAVE A DATE ON SATURDAY!"

"I don't care. We don't hit in this house! We use our words like civilized human beings!"

"Don't pull your therapist bullshit on me." I hissed.

"Eli!" My mom gasped.

"Fuck this shit." I said, walking out of my room and down the stairs.

"Where the fuck do you think you're going?" My dad asked.

"Away from this fucking house." I said, running out and down the street.

***********************************************************************************

Where do you think Eli is going?

Listening to Under The Sea~ The Little Mermaid

30 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER