Chapter 16: Camryn's Birthday

CAMRYN'S POV

"Happy birthday Camryn!" My parents exclaimed as I walked into the kitchen.

"Thanks." I said, sitting down at the table.

"Come straight home after school because we've got a litle party for you." My mom smiled, setting food in front of me.

"Actually, a few of my friends are just going to hang out after school."

"Just be back before eight so we can take you out for a birthday dinner. We can just have your party tomorrow." My dad shrugged.

"Thanks." I smiled, staring to eat.

***

"Happy birthday." I heard Chris whisper in my ear as he snuck up behind me, gripping my wrist. I turned around and smiled, kissing his lips.

"Hey Chris, thanks." I said, closing my locker and leaning against it.

"Here, just a little something."  He said, handing me a bag. I pulled out a small teddy bear.

"Aww! Chris! Thank you!" I exclaimed, kissing him one more time. I put it into my locker and grabbed his hand as we walked to our first class.

***

"Come on Camryn! Let's go!" My friend Taylor exclaimed. They weren't really my friends, but at the same time, they were. Let's just say they were two faced. They're friends with me outside of school, but not during. The only reason I agreed to spend my birthday with them is because Taylor's parents are out of town and they have alcohol.

We made it to her house and Taylor immediantley pulled out the beer, whiskey, vodka and tequila. We danced around the house to the pop crap she likes, drank like there was no tomorrow and played games.

***

"Camryn, let's go!" Hannah whined.

"N-No, I-I'm having fun." I slurred. pulling my arm out of her grasp.

"Camryn! Now! It is midnight and my mom is here! Your dad is going to kick your fucking ass!" Hannah screamed at me, dragging me to the front door, causing me to drop my drink.

"Heyyyy! I was drinking that!" Hannah pulled me out to her mom's car and shoved me in, giving me a bag before climbing in herself and closing the door. We finally made it to my house and Hannah helped me to the door, knocking on it.

"Camryn!" My mom exclaimed as she grabbed me.

"Thank you so much Hannah." My mom said before closing the door. My dad grabbed me and slung me over his shoulder, setting me down on the kitchen floor.

BRANDON'S POV

"Brandon, don't yell at her."

"I'm not going to right now, she's fucking drunk. I'll do it in the morning." I looked down at my daughter who just sat there, giggling.

"Alex, get me my phone." She shrugged and handed it to me. I pressed the record button and started to record Camryn. Suddenly, she threw up all over herself, turned her head to the side and threw up some more. Right after that, she passed out, right into her own vomit, getting it in her hair. I burst out laughing, turning off the camera.

"Come on, let's take her upstairs. Get her a towel and a bowl so she doesn't get barf everywhere." I said, carefully picking her up. I carried her up the stairs with Alex following me. We layed towels down on her bed before laying her down and placing the bowl next to her.

CAMRYN'S POV

I woke up the next morning, groaning and feeling horrible. I grabbed my head as it began to throb. I smelled a horrible smell, almost like alcohol and vomit. I put my hand to my head because one side felt wet. I almost screamed at what I felt. There was puke in my fucking hair.  I stumbled down the stairs, my parents sitting on the couch.

"Oh Camryn, you look horrible." My mom said, slightly laughing a bit. I looked down and noticed I still had my clothes on from yesterday but they had vomit on them.

"W-What happened?"

"Take some medicine, go take a shower, then we'll explain." I nodded and did everything I needed to do before walking back down.

"Let's watch a movie." My dad said with a smirk, pulling out his phone. I watched my speaking gibberish and giggling, obviously drunk off my ass. Suddenly, I threw up all over my self, threw up on the floor and then passed out in my own vomit.

"Oh god, I think I'm going to be sick." I said, covering my mouth.

"What the hell did you drink last night?" My mom asked.

"What the hell were you thinking when you decided to drink!" My dad exclaimed.

"I don't know. Beer, vodka, whiskey, tequila."

"Have you drank before this?" My mom asked and I shook my head.

"Camryn, you shouldn't be drinking this young. You'll be more likely to become an alcoholic if you start this young." My dad said.

"I'm not going to be an alcoholic."

"That's exactly what I said to your Aunt Blade when I was your age. You're fourteen Camryn. You don't need to be drinking."

"Okay, I'm sorry." I sighed.

"Hangovers don't feel to good, do they?" My mom asked and I shook my head.

"I'M GOING TO GET YOU!" I heard Eli yell as my brothers ran down the stairs.

"NO YOU'RE NOT!" Eddie yelled as they ran around the living room. I felt to my knees, grabbing my head.

"Boys, please go play upstairs. Your sister doesn't feel good." My mom said and they nodding, running back up the stairs.

"If you promise not to drink again, we'll still take you out to dinner tomorrow."

"I promise." I said with a smile.

"That's my good girl." My dad smiled and I nodded as I went upstairs.

"Yeah right." I mumbled, sitting on my bed.

***********************************************************************************

Does Camryn need to stop drinking?

Listening to Thunderstruck~ AC/DC and Bad To The Bone~ George Thorogood

30 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER!