Chapter 29: Therapy

Chapter 29: Therapy

CAMRYN'S POV

When I got home later that day, my mom greeted me at the door.

"Hi Camryn."

"Hi, where's dad."

"In his office." I thanked her and ran up the stairs and found him in his office, typing things into his computer.

"Hey dad." I said, sitting down in a chair.

"Hi Camryn." He said, turning his attention away from the computer and looked at me. 'What's up?"

"Nothing. I have a favor to ask of you." I said, bitting my nail.

"And what would that be?"

"Okay well, Chris told me about his past today. He also said that, since moving out here, his parents are looking for a therapist for him. All the therapists he's gone to have just made him feel worse."

"So, you want to me become his therapist."

"Please."

"I don't know Camr-"

"Please daddy!" I begged and he sighed.

"I guess I'll see if I can find room for him." He said, clicking a few things on his computer. "Alright, give this to Chris to give to his parents. Just have them call me with whichever days work best for them."

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" I squealed, hugging him tightly.

"No problem, I can get to know your boyfriend a little better." He said with a smirk and winked at me.

"I feel like this was a big mistake."

"Don't worry, I won't scare him off. At least I won't try." He said with a smile.

"Alright, we'll see how this goes." I said, walking out of his office.

***

"Chris! Chris! Chris!" I exclaimed, running up to him in the hallway the next day.

"What? What? What?" He asked, mocking my enthusiasim.

"Very funny. Here." I said, giving him the piece of paper with my dad's contact information on it.

"What is this?" He asked, looking down at it.

"Give that to your parents, my dad agreed to be your therapist." His jaw dropped and he wrapped his arms around me, picking me up and spinning me around.

"You're the best girlfriend ever Camryn! Thank you so much!" He exclaimed, setting me down and kissing my lips.

"No problem." I giggled.

**************************************************************************************

Listening to I Write Sins Not Tragedies~ Panic! At The Disco

30 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER (ONE COMMENT PER PERSON)