Chapter 168

Chapter 168

BRANDON'S POV

I knocked on my dad's door, my sisters standing behind me. My dad answered and smiled when he saw us.

"Hey, what's up?"

"We wanted to show you something, can we come in?" I asked and he nodded. We walked in and he closed the door. 

"What is it?"

"Well, the three of us all came up with an idea and we've been working on this idea for a while now, and the idea is finally complete." Blade said.

"What do you guys mean?" I took off my shirt and turned around, Blade and Bailey turning around as well since their shirts were low enough in the back that they showed off the surprise.

"Oh my god." My dad gasped. Right in between our shoulder blades was a portrait of my mom when my dad first met her. Under that was her name and her birth and death dates. I put my shirt back on and we turned back around to see my dad had tears rolling down his face.

"We wanted to get a tattoo in honor of mom and this is what we came up with."

"It's perfect you guys. I love it and your mom would've too." He smiled, pulling us all in for hugs. "She was so proud of the three of you." He said, his voice cracking. "So am I."

"Thanks dad." I said. We pulled away and I noticed Blade and Bailey were crying. I had started to tear up as well.

"I love you dad." I said.

"I love you too Brandon. All of you." He said, hugging us again.

**************************************************************************************

Sorry it was short. Filler. I have to wake up extra early tomorrow so I have to get to bed early and I'm really tired. I hope you understand.

Listening to You Can Fly!~ Peter Pan

30 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER