Chapter 103

Chapter 103

DANIELLE'S POV

*One month later*

"Hey." Casey said, walking up to the bench I was sitting on.

"Hi." I said, keeping my eyes on my feet.

"So what did you want to talk to me about?" He asked, sitting next to me.

"Well, uhm, you remember how I told you my last relationship ended badly?"

"Yeah?"

"Well, I think I'm ready to tell you now. Its kind of important if we want to take this a step further."

"Alright."

"Well, I haven't ever had a good relationship. My first boyfriend tried to force me into sex and when I denied him, he cheated on me. Then, he stalked me and got really creepy. Then, last year, my other boyfriend tried to change me like my hair, my clothes, even tried to get me to dump Ember. Eventually, he ended up...r-ping me." His eyes widened and I nodded.

"Danielle, I'm so sorry."

"Its fine. I'm beginning to move on. I don't blame you if this scar-"

"Danielle, it's ok. I understand. I will wait for you."

"You're sure you're okay with this?"

"What, did you think I would think of you differently?"

"Well, yeah."

"Danielle, I really like you. Rather we're a thing or just friends. Its going to take a lot to scare me off."

"Thank you for understanding, Casey." I said, hugging him.

"No problem." He smiled.

******************************

Did Danielle make the right choice?

30 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER