Chapter 90: Stupid Boy

A/N: IF YOU WERE ABLE TO READ THE LAST CHAPTER, YOU CAN SKIP THIS.

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO WERE NOT ABLE TO SEE THE LAST CHAPTER, I WAS INFORMED THAT SOMEONE CONTACTED WATTPAD AND THEY BASICALLY SAID YOU GUYS ARE SOL. 

I WAS ALSO TOLD THAT IF IT DOESN'T WORK ON YOUR PHONE, IT'LL WORK IF YOU GET ON A COMPUTER OR LAPTOP.

IF AND ONLY IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO ACCESS A COMPUTER, PRIVATE MESSAGE ME IF YOU REALLY WANT TO READ THE CHAPTER. 

I'LL GIVE A QUICK SUMMARY OF THE LAST CHAPTER: Brandon got angry and was going to go after Skyler but Alex stopped him and he drank until he passed out. Brandon had a chat with Danielle about when he changed for someone (when he became a football player in Yours To Hold), Ember came over and apologized to Danielle and vise versa and they're friends now. Skyler got arrested.

******************************

Chapter 90: Stupid Boy

DANIELLE'S POV

*A Few Days Later*

"Danielle, you have to go back to school sometime."

"I don't want to." I groaned. I was getting a little better. I wa starting to eating again and I was trying to stop cutting. I just can't seem to get myself out of the house and to school.

"I don't care if you don't want to, you need to. It's the law." I just groaned and flopped onto my stomach.My mom sighed and left, leaving me to my own thoughts.

BRANDON'S POV

"Brandon, what are we going to do about her?" Alex sighed as she walked down the stairs.

"I have an idea, what if we had Bailey talk to her. You know, the same things happened with her and Sam that happened with Danielle, Harper and Skyler."

"We can try." She shrugged. i nodded and grabbed my phone, calling my sister.

DANIELLE'S POV

"Come in!" I called as there was a knock at my door.

"Hey Danielle." My Aunt Bailey said, walking in and closinjg the door behind her.

"Hi." I said as she sat at the foot of my bed. "Why are you here?" I asked.

"Well, your dad told me your recent experiences with boys in the past year."

"Oh god." I groaned.

"Danielle, I went through the same things as you."

"What?" I asked and she nodded.

"When I was dating Sam, we were a few years into the relationship and he wanted to propose. By this point, your dad and Aunt Blade were already married and had kids and everything. I wanted to wait, I wanted to focus on my career. I wasn't ready for a family yet. He took me out to a restraunt and proposed to me. I said no and I felt so bad. He said he was fine and I went home. Later, I found out that he cheated on me with Victoria out of spite."

"T-The same girl my dad dated?" I asked and she nodded.

"Anyway, skip forward, I met Onyx, let him join the band and started dating him. We were on tour with BVB and Sam and Victoria kidnapped me, since they were dating by this point. Sam tied me to a bed, abused me and even rped me. It was horrible and I just wanted to die. Victoria ended up saving me and I was able to get back to everyone and I turned out fine. And you will too. I know this is a tough situation, and it's horrible, but you'll get over it and move on."