Chapter 77: Cause I Lost It All

Chapter 77: Cause I Lost It All

DANIELLE'S POV

As much as I didn't want to, I had to go back to school the next day. I walked up to my locker to see Ember standing there.

"Hey Danielle!" She smiled.

"Hi." I mumbled, opening my locker and taking out what I needed for my first class.

"What's wrong? And where's Harper?" I bit my lip and let out a sigh.

"Harper and I b-broke up."

"What! Why?" She exclaimed.

"He cheated on me."

"He did what?"

"You know how he asked to have sex and I wouldn't do it?"

"Yeah."

"Well, he found another girl that would."

"Really?"

"Yup. I found the text on his phone and he admitted it. He's such a fucking asshole." I said, slamming my locker.

"Well good thing you looked through his phone."

"Right?" We started walking down the hall when I heard someone call my name.

"Danielle!" I turned to see Harper running towards me.

"Ugh, let's keep walking." I told Ember as we continued walking down the hall. Harper kept calling my name and suddenly, I felt a pair of hands on my shoulders. I screamed and dropped all my stuff, causing Harper to pull his hands away.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT!" I screamed.

"I want you to take me ba-"

"HELL NO! YOU CHEATED ON ME! I DON'T EVER WANT TO HEAR YOUR STUPID VOICE AGAIN!" I bent down and picked up my stuff.

"Come on Ember." I said, continuing to walk down the hall with her.

"Danielle." Harper said, barley loud enough for me to here.

"Fuck off Harper."

**************************************************************************************

Should Danielle take him back?

So, uh, here's the deal. I kind of have no ideas D:

Listening to Carolina~ Parmalee -------->

30 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER