Chapter 157

Chapter 157

ELI'S POV

Eddie and I walked into the house, my dad rushing up to us.

"Hey." He said,

"Hi." We said, kicking off our shoes. 

"How was school?"

"Good." We said.

"Anything...interesting happen?"

"Nope."

"Well, I got a call from your school." Eddie and I looked at each other with wide eyes and then put on our best innocent face possible and looked at our dad.

"Oh really, what did they say?" I asked.

"They called to say that you both missed third period." My dad said, crossing his arms over his chest. My mom walked over and stood next to him, both of them looking at us.

"They're lying." Eddie said. "We were there, I swear."

"Okay, then what did you do today?"

"Took notes." I said. 

"Wrote an essay."  Eddie said.

"Took notes on what?"

"Chapter 14."

"What about you? What did you write an essay about?" He asked Eddie.

"I wrote about...technology seperating people."

"Can I see these notes and essays?"

"We had to turn in the essays." Eddie said.

"Yeah, and we had to turn in the notes." I said and Eddie glared at me. I just fucked it up, didn't I?

"Your teacher made you turn in your notes? That's never happened before Eli."

"Um, uh, he's trying a new method."

"Elliot James Biersack, Edward Jakob Biersack, you better tell me the fucking truth right now or you're grounded for a week!" My dad exclaimed.

"We ditched." I admitted and Eddie looked at me.

"What the hell!" He exclaimed, slapping my head.

"We were going to get caught anyway!"

"You don't know that!"

"Stop fighting!" My mom yelled.

"Why did you guys ditch?" My dad asked, letting out a sigh.

"The team wanted us to."

"DUDE!" Eddie screamed.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!"

"HOW IS IT MY FAULT!"

"YOU AGREED TO GO!"

"SO DID YOU!"

"YEAH, AFTER YOU DID!"

 "BOTH OF YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP!" My dad screamed at us. "You're both grounded for a week, go upstairs."

"What!" Eddie exclaimed. I groaned and walked up the stairs. "This is all your fault Elliot!"

"Shut up Edward!"

"BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP!" My dad said again as we went up the stairs and into our room.

BRANDON'S POV

I sat on the couch and sighed, throwing my head back.

"Where did we go wrong?" I asked Alex.

"This isn't our fault Brandon." Alex said, sitting next to me. "You made some mistakes with your team."

"I know and I don't want them to turn out like me."

"Just let them calm down and talk to them. Help put them on the right path."

"Okay." I smiled, kissing her lips.

***

An hour later, I walked up to the boys' room, knocking on the door.

"Come in." Eli said and I walked in.

"What?" Eddie asked.

"First of all, give me your phones and laptops." I said and they groaned, giving me their things. I stacked them up on their desk and grabbed one of the desk chairs, sitting down in it.

"I know what you guys are thinking. You think it's lame and pointless for me to ground you for ditching class." They nodded.

"I'm trying to help you guys. You know I played football in high school. But there's a reason I only played in my freshman year. It turned me into a person I didn't want to be. I was ignoring my best friend and I totally changed. Ethan didn't like it, my parents didn't like it and your mom didn't like it. I realized that I didn't like it either, so I quit and went back to my old self. I've always been worried for you guys to get to high school. I know that you guys were probably going to play and I didn't want you to make the same mistakes I did. Just promise me you'll think before you do stupid shit?"

"We promise." They said at the same time.

"Okay, dinner will be ready soon." I said, grabbing their electronics and placing them in my room.

********************************************************************************

Listening to Your Love~ The Outfield

30 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER