Chapter 136

Chapter 136

ELI'S POV

My dad parked outside of Sydney's house and I got out, running up to her door. Hunter opened the door and stepped outside.

"You hurt my daughter and my foot will be up your ass, understand? I don't care who you are." He said.

"Yes sir." He smiled and walked back into the house. Sydney walked out and closed the door.

"I'm sorry about that."

"It's fine." I smiled, kissing her lips. We walked out to my dad's car and got in the backseat. He began to drive, Sydney and I talking.

My dad pulled up in front of the movie theaters, Sydney and I getting out of the car.

"I'll pick you up when the movie's over, okay?" My dad said.

"Okay." I said, grabbing Sydney's hand and pulling her inside.

"Two tickets for Dumb and Dumber To." I said to the guy at the ticket booth. I payed and he gave us two tickets. We bought food and then went to our theater. We sat down just as the previews were starting to play.

Halfway through the movie I yawned and stretched my arm around her shoulders.

"You're so cheesy." She giggled, looking up at me.

"Well it worked, didn't it?" She just laughed and kissed my lips. I kissed back and we made out for the next few minutes before turning our attention back to the movie.

The movie ended and we walked out, my dad waiting outside. We got into the car and he pulled away.

"How was the movie?" He asked.

"Funny." I said.

"Cool." He said. We got to Sydney's house and I walked her up to the door.

"Thanks for taking me to the movies." She said, holding onto my hands.

"Well thank you for being my girlfriend." I said and we both laughed. She leaned in and kissed me, pulling away a few seconds later. "Bye."

"Bye." She said, going into her house.

*****************************************************************************************

Sorry it was short. Filler. I went to Black Mass today so yeah.

Listneing to I'm Still A Guy~ Brad Paisley and When She Says Baby~ Jason Aldean

30 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER