Chapter 117: Moving

Chapter 117: Moving

CAMRYN'S POV

*One Week Later*

"I think that's the last box." I said as Chris walked out of my room. This was it. I was finally moving in with my boyfriend.

"I'm going to miss you." My mom said, hugging me tightly.

"I'll miss you too mom." I said, hugging her back.

"Camryn! Don't leave!" The boys exclaimed, hugging my waist. I bent down and hugged them tightly.

"I promise I'll always come back. I'll make sure to go to your football games when football starts up again and I'll call you, okay?"

"Okay." They said and I smiled, kissing their foreheads. Danielle walked up to me and hugged me.

"I think I'm going to miss you most." I whispered. 

"I'm not ready for you to leave Camryn." Danielle cried. I wiped her tears with my thumbs and kissed her nose. 

"If you have any problems, just call me. You have two more years and then you're graduated. You're my sister Danielle and you always will be. Just please stay strong, for me?"

"I will." She said.

"Good, and let me know if I have to kick Casey's ass."

"I will." She giggled.

"Where's dad?" I asked my mom.

"Downstairs somewhere." I nodded and walked down the stairs to see Chris.

"Car is all packed." He said.

"Okay, give me a minute." I said and walked into the living room to see my dad with his head in his hands.

"Dad, I'm leaving." He sighed and rubbed his face. I sat down next to him and wrapped my arms around him. He put his arms around me and hugged me tightly.

"I'm going to miss you so much Camryn." He said and held my face in his hands. "You may have given me ulcers, but you're still my first daughter and my first kid, and I will always love you. You're a great person and you're going to be an amazing mother."

"Dad, you're going to make me cry." I said, wiping the tears that were falling from my eyes.

"Join the club." He laughed as a tear rolled down his cheek. "I love you Camryn." He said, hugging me.

"I love you too dad." I said. I stood up and walked over to Chris.

"Okay, let's go before I change my mind."  I said, wiping my eyes. I got into the passenger side and Chris got in on the driver's side. My family came outside and waved to me as Chris pulled out of the driveway.

Chris reached over and rubbed my thigh as he drove.

"I know it's hard, but it'll get better. Now we get to start our own family." He smiled.

"I love you so much."

"I love you too." He said, leaning over and kissing my cheek.

***

We made it to our apartment and I took the lighter boxes while Chris carried the heavier ones since I wasn't supposed to do any heavy lifiting. We just piled all of the boxes in the corner and took out the necessary things for the night.

"Now we have to make this place ready for a baby." He sighed and I nodded. He held me close and kissed my lips. "I can't believe we finally have our own place."

"I know."

"And one day, we'll have a house."

"I can't wait."

*One Week Later*

"Camryn Biersack." I stood up and followed the nurse down the hallway, Chris following me. Today was my first appointment to check up on the baby.

"Just lay down on the table, the doctor will be with you shortly." The nurse smiled before leaving. I got up on the table and layed down, Chris pulling up a chair and sitting next to me.

"You realize in a few short months, I'm going to be huge." I said as he grabbed my hand.

"I'll still love you." He said, rubbing my belly that was already starting to stick out a little.

"You're sweet." I smiled.

"Hello Camryn, how are you doing?" My doctor asked, walking in.

"Good."

"Who's this?" She asked, gesturing to Chris.

"This is my boyfriend, Chris." I smiled.

"We'll, it's nice to meet you." She said, shaking his hand. "Shall we take a look at your baby?"

"We shall." I smiled. She sat down on a stool and turned on the ultrasound machine, picking up a tube of gel.

"Now, this is going to be cold." She said as she squeezed it onto my belly. I cringed and gripped Chris' hand. I quickly got used to it and she started moving the ultrasound wand around.

"There's your baby." She said, pointing to a little figure on the screen. "You're about one month along and you should be able to find out the gender in two months."

"Awesome." I smiled. She printed out a picture and gave me a towel to wipe my stomach off with. 

"Congratulations." She said before leaving.

"Wow." Chris said, looking at the ultrasound picture. "I can't believe we're actually going to be parents."

"I know." I said, leaning down and kissing his lips.

**************************************************************************************

What do you think they're going to have?

Listening to Get Out Alive~ Three Days Grace

30 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER