Chapter 115

Chapter 115

CAMRYN'S POV

*Two weeks later*

"Camryn, why aren't you packing?" My mom asked, walking into the room. Chris had finally saved up enoguh money and we were moving in a week.

"I don't feel good, I haven't for the past week or so."

"Are you okay?" My mom asked, sitting at the edge of my bed and rubbing my back.

"I'm constantly throwing up, I'm tired and hungry all the time." My mom's eyes widened and she bit her lip. "What?"

"Have you and Chris...you know?"

"Yeah."

"Come on." She said, grabbing my wrist and pulling me out of my bed. She pulled me down the stairs and out to the car. We got in and she started driving. 

"Mom! Where are we going?"

"I don't want to freak you out, but you might be pregnant."

"What? No! We used a condom!"

"Camryn, honey, condoms break, sometimes they don't work. Just calm down, I'm taking you to go get a test." She said, parking at the closest gas station. We ran into the store and my mom bought a box of pregnancy tests. She payed for it and pulled me to the bathroom. She handed the box to me and gave me a small smile.

I sighed and walked in to the bathroom, closing and locking the door behind me. I did what I needed to do and set the tests on the sink, setting my phone for five minutes. I paced the bathroom, taking deep breaths.

I can't be pregnant, I just can't. We barley have enough money for a palce to live. How are we going to have enough money for a fucking baby? How will Chris react? My heart started to race and I started to cry. My phone beeped and my mom knocked on the door.

"Camryn, are you okay?"

"Y-Yeah." I said, wiping my eyes. I opened the door and she walked in.

"Did you look yet?"

"No, I'm too scared, can you?"

"We'll do it together." She said and I nodded. We walked up to the sink, our eyes closed.

"One." She said.

"Two."

"Three." We said at the same time. We opened our eyes and I gasped, walking away.

"NO!" I screamed, kicking the toilet. "NO! NO! NO!" I cried, falling to the ground.

"Camryn! This is great!" My mom exclaimed, sitting next to me.

"Mom, we don't have money for a baby! We barley have any money for a house! I can't be pregnant!"

"Camryn, calm down. Your dad and I and even your grandparents can help out with money."

"CHRIS IS GOING TO HATE ME AND LEAVE ME!"

"Camryn, Chris loves you. I'm sure he's not going to leave you because he got you pregnant."

"I'm only eighteen!"

"Camryn, these things happen. You only have three options."

"I'm not giving up this baby." I said and my mom shrugged.

"Then you know what you have to do." My mom said and I nodded.

"Let's get home." She nodded and we stood up. I threw away the tests and we walked out to the car.

"I think you should tell your dad before Chris."

"No! He'll freak the hell out!"

"Camryn, just think of the difference between you telling him and him overhearing."

"You're right." I sighed. She smiled and we pulled into the driveway. We walked in and my dad walked into thee entryway.

"Hey, where did you two go?"

"Oh, we just had t-"

"I'M PREGNANT!" I exclaimed and then covered my mouth.

"Excuse me?" 

"Surprise." I said with a small smile.

"Well, that's one way." My mom shrugged.

"I'm going to kill him." My dad said, heading for the door. My mom stopped him and gripped his upper arms.

"Brandon, calm down. He doesn't even know."

"How the hell did this happen?" My dad asked.

"Prom." I shrugged.

"DANIELLE MARIE BIERSACK, YOU'RE NEVER GOING TO PROM!"

"What the hell are you talking about?" Danielle asked.

"Danielle, go back to your room." My mom said and she rolled her eyes, walking back in.

"You better go tell that fucking kid before I wring his neck out." My dad said. I nodded and grabbed the keys, running out to the car.

************************************************************************************

How do you think Chris is going to react?

Listening to Round Here~ Florida Georgia Line

30 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER