Chapter 161

Chapter 161

ELI'S POV

*The Next Day*

My parents drove me home from the hospital and my dad followed me up to my room. He grabbed my phone and my laptop.

"You are grounded for a month. No phone, no computer and no seeing any friends, including Syndey, outside of school. I will drive you to and from school every day. Every time you skip class, it's another month added on. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir."

"Okay, you're a good kid Eli. One thing I didn't tell you guys before, is I've been in your exact place Eli. I went to the back during school and smoked with the football team and was sent to the hospital. The only difference was I went out a second time and was sent to the nurse because they blew smoke in my face. If you see someone smoking, stay the fuck away."

"Okay."

"Good, now I've got to get to work. See you when I get home." He said, walking out.

DANIELLE'S POV

I knocked on the door, holding Casey's hand tightly.

"I'm scared." I said.

"It'll be okay." He said, kissing the top of my head. We got back from our honeymoon about a week ago and now have some news to share with my parents.

"Danielle! Casey!" My mom exclaimed.

"Hi." I said as she hugged us. "Is dad home?"

"Yup."

"Okay, we need to tell you guys something."

"Brandon! Danielle and Casey are here!" She yelled up the stairs as she let us in. We walked over to the couch and sat down. My parents walked into the living room and sat on the couch opposite from us.

"What's up?" My dad asked.

"I'm pregnant." I said with a smile.

"That's great!" My mom exclaimed, coming over and hugging me and then Casey. "How far?"

"Only a month."

"I can't wait!" My mom smiled and clapped.

"I'm happy for you guys." My dad smiled.

"Thanks." We said.

"Do you wanna tell the boys?" My mom asked.

"Sure." I shrugged.

"Boys! Can you come down here for a second?" My mom called, walking over to the stairs. They came down the stairs and stood in the living room.

"Hi Danielle." Eli smiled, waving at me. 

"Hi."  I said.

"What do you want?" Eddie asked our parents.

"First, lose the attitude." My dad said. "Second of all, Danielle has something to tell you two."

"You two are going to be uncles again." I smiled.

"You're pregnant?" Eli asked and I nodded. "Cool."

"Great, just what we need. Another baby. Can I go back to my room? I was in the middle of homework." Eddie groaned.

"Looks like someone wants to be grounded for another week." My dad said and Eddie sighed and rolled his eyes. "That's it, another week. Go up to your room, now." He turned around and went upstairs.

"I'm happy for you." Eli smiled, hugging me and then going upstiars.

"Another week?" I asked.

"Yeah, the team isn't a great influence on the boys. They're skipping class and smoking. So far, that's all we know, but I'm sure there's more." My dad said.

"Wow."

"Yeah." He sighed.

*************************************************************************************

Listening to Done~ The Band Perry

30 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER