Chapter 34: Why Are You Doing This?

CAMRYN'S POV

*One Week Later*

I walked out of my room and heard something get knocked over in Danielle's room. I freaked out and ran into her room, to see my little sister, passed out on the floor. A shattered vase lay next to her and I saw some blood coming out of a gash in her head.

"MOM! DAD!" I screamed, not wanting to move her. I heard footsteps on the stairs and saw my mom and dad running up.

"S-Something's wrong with Danielle." I cried, looking up at them.

"Shit, shit, shit, shit. Move!" My dad exclaimed, causing me to jump away from Danielle. He kneeled down next to her and examined the gash in her head. He took off his shirt and pressed it against the bleeding gash.

"Alex, go start the car, Camryn, get me a towel and get the boys in the car. Move their seats to the captain chairs, she's going to need the backseat." I nodded and ran into the bathroom while my mom hurried down the stairs. I tossed a towel to my dad before rushing into the boys room and picking them up.

"What's going on?" Eli asked.

"Danielle's hurt and we need to get to the hospital."

"Is she going to be okay?" Eddie asked, looking up at me.

"She's going to be just fine. Wait here." I said as I put them onto the ground. I jumped into the car and quickly moved their carseats up to the middle two seats and helped them into them and buckling them in. I saw my dad rushing out of the house with Danielle in his arms and moved out of the way.

"Eli, pull your legs up." I said and he did, allowing my dad to get through to the backseat. He layed Danielle down before hopping out.

"Get in between your brothers and hold on tight. Make sure Danielle doesn't move too much." I nodded, climbing in and closing the door. I sat on the floor in between my brothers, watching as my dad got into the front seat and pulled out, speeding to the hospital.

Since my dad was rushing, we made it to the hospital pretty quick and as soon as my dad turned off the car, I got up, opened the door and got Eli out. My dad jumped in and grabbed Danielle before running into the hospital. My mom grabbed Eddie and the four of us walked into the hospital to see Danielle being rushed back. My mom ran up to my dad and hugged him tightly.

"Come on boys, let's go sit down." I said, dragigng them over to some empty chairs. My mom and dad soon joined us, my mom burrying her face into her hands and my dad going to make some calls. My dad returned about five minutes later, sitting down between my mom and I.

"Camryn, do you know what might of happened?" He asked.

"N-No. I just heard something, which I'm guess was the vase, break."

"D-Do you think she looked a little pale? Or thin?" I gulped.

"N-No."

"Danielle Biersack?" My parents rushed up to the doctor while my brothers and I stayed back. My dad ran back over to us and pushed his hair out of his face.

"Are you okay to stay here alone for a few minutes? The doctor just has to tell us something, we'll be right back."

"I'm fine dad." I smiled.

"Great, Grandma and Grandpa Biersack should be here soon." I nodded and he kissed my forehead before rejoining my mom and the doctor.

"Cammy, is Dani going to be okay?" Eddie asked, looking up at me with tears in his eyes.

"She's going to be just fine, I promise you." I said, kissing his nose. About a minute later, my grandparents ran over and scanned the waiting room. They saw me and rushed over, hugging the twins and I tightly.

"What happened?" My grandpa asked.

"I-I don't know. I heard something come from her room and found her passed out with a huge gash in her head." I said, starting to cry. My grandpa hugged me again, causing me to bury my face into his shoulder.

"Well, do you know anything so far?" My grandma asked.

"N-No. They just called my parents back."

"Alright." She said, patting my back.

"C-Can I tell you guys something?" I asked, picking my head up.

"Of course." My grandpa said, not moving from his spot on the floor. My grandma sat in the empty chair next to me and rubbed my back.

"B-But, you can't tell my parents."

"I don't know if we can promise that honey, depends what it is." My grandma said.

"Please! I'm begging you!"

"Fine, just tell us." My grandpa said.

"D-Danielle's been starving herself." They both gasped. "People at school are calling her fat and she's been doing it for like a week. I've even heard her throwing up the food my parents force her to eat."

"This isn't good." My grandpa said quietly.

"I'm so worried." I cried.

"Don't worry, she's going to be fine." My grandma said, hugging me.

"Yeah, she's a Biersack." My grandpa smiled. All of a sudden, I saw my parents walk out, my mom crying on my dad's shoulder.

"What happened?" My grandma asked as my dad hugged her and then my grandpa. He ignored them and kneeled down in front of me, causing my grandpa to scoot over.

"Camryn, has Danielle been starving herself?"

"W-Why do you ask."

"The doctor said she's malnoursihed. Damnit Camryn, stop trying to avoid the question and just fucking answer me." My dad cursed. He always got really mad and cursed when he was upset or stressed. My grandpa reached out and rubbed his back a bit. I flashed a glance at my grandpa and he nodded.

"Y-Yeah."

"How long have you known" He asked, his voice beginning to crack.

"About a week."

"Why didn't you tell us?"

"She begged me not to. She's done the same for me"

"Camryn, this isn't like cutting or drinking. This could've turned into an eating disorder. This is not something to keep from us. Promise you'll tell us next time?" I nodded. "Do you know why she's doing this?"

"She was getting bullied at school. People were calling her fat."

"Last question. D-Did you know she was cutting?" He asked, tears pooling in his eyes. I nodded.

"T-The first time I caught her, s-she said it was because of me. She missed the old me and wanted me to change."

"The doctors found scars on her arms and stomach. Do you want to go see her? They were able to sew up the gash on her head and said she should wake up within the next few hours." I nodded and he smiled, both of us standing up. He draped his arm around my shoulders and led me back.

**********************************************************************************************

So...I'm really tired so I'm ending the chapter here

Listening to Love Song~ Sara Bareilles

30 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER