Chapter 142

Chapter 142

BRANDON'S POV

*Two Months Later*

I walked upstairs and knocked on my dad's door.

"Come in!" He called. I walked in and he was laying in the bed, looking up at the ceiling. My dad still hasn't gotten over my mom and I'm really starting to get worried about him. He's still really depressed and is still staying with me.

"Dad, do you want to come watch Eli and Eddie's first high school football game?" I asked. They've stuck with football and love it.

"I don't feel like it." He mumbled.

"Okay, we'll be back." I said, closing the door. Alex and I got into the car, Camryn, Danielle, my sisters with their families and BVB and their wives were planning to meet us at the school.

We parked and bought our tickets, waiting outside for everyone else.

"I hope my dad is going to be okay."

"Just don't worry about him Brandon, he's a grown man."

"He's depressed Alex."

"We're doing the best we can for him. We can't just sit around and babysit him Brandon. You've got your job and patients to worry about."

"You're right." I sighed. "I just don't want to lose him too."

"You're not going to lose him Brandon, he's strong."

"Alex, he's really depressed, he's cutting himself."

"What!"

"When Blade, Bailey and I went over there, I looked at his arms and saw tons of scars, plus Harley was carved into his arm."

"Oh no." She said and I nodded.

"Dad!" Camryn exclaimed, walking to us as Chris went to go buy their tickets.

"Hey Camryn." I said, hugging her and then taking Colton from her arms.

"Hey Colton." I laughed as he tugged on my hair.

"Ganpa!" He smiled, poking my cheek.

"Very good." I said, kissing his forehead.

"Let me hold him." Alex whined. I handed Colton to her and turned my attention back to Camryn as Chris showed up next to her.

"Hey Chris." I said, hugging him.

"Hey Brandon." He smiled.

"We're just waiting for everyone else." I told them as Alex handed Colton back to Camryn.

"Is Grandpa Andy coming?" She asked.

"Grandpa Jake's coming."

"Oh." She said and I nodded.

"Grandpa Andy is staying at our house and he didn't want to get out of bed today." I shrugged. "He's still taking this pretty hard."

"I feel so bad for him." Camryn said.

"Yeah, I can't imagine how he feels." Chris said.

"Well let's hope you two don't have to know how he feels for a long time. Take care of yourselves and of each other."

"We will, don't worry dad." Camryn smiled.

"MOM! DAD!" Danielle screamed, running up to us.

"Hey Danielle." I said hugging her. She hugged Alex and then Casey walked over, handing Danielle a ticket.