Chapter 97

Chapter 97

BLAKE'S POV

"Hey Blake." Brianna smiled, walking up to me in the hallway.

"Hey Brianna." I said.

"So, there's this party tonight and I was wondering if you wanted to come with me?"

"I can't. I'm grounded." I sighed.

"That's lame, can't you try?" She smiled, walking her fingers from my elbow to my shoulder.

"I-I'll try." I said and she smiled.

"Good, see you there." She siad, kissing my cheek and skipping off down the hall.

***

I got home and walked up to my mom since my dad was still at work.

"Mom, can I go to a party tonight with Bri-"

"No."

"What! Wh-"

"You're grounded. End of story." My mom said.

"Ugh!" I groaned, storming up the stairs. Bad thing was, I had no way to contact Brianna because I was grounded from my phone.

***

The party had started about thirty minute ago and I was stuck in my room with nothing to do.

"Fuck it." I said, slipping on my shoes and opening my window, jumping down. I walked to the house where the party was at, which was luckily a few streets over. I walked in and saw as young as freshman and as old as seniors drinking and dancing.

"Blake!" Brianna squealed, running up to me and hugging me.

"Hey Brianna."

"You made it! You're parents let you come?"

"I, um, I actually snuck out."

"Ooh, a bad boy, I like it." She smirked. She stood on her toes and leaned in to my ear. "Very sexy." She whispered, causing me to gulp. "Come on!" She said, grabbing my wrist and pulling me through the crowd to the drinks table. She handed me a red SOLO cup and I shrugged, drinking the liquid which I quickly figured out was alcohol.

BLADE'S POV

"I'm home!" Gabe called.

"Dada!" Dakota screamed. Gabe walked further into the house and into the kitchen where Dakota and I were.

"There's my little girl." Gabe smiled, picking Dakota up and kissing her cheek. "And there's my girl." Gabe smirked, walking over and pecking my lips. "Mmm, smells good, what are you cooking?"

"Just spaghetti." I shrugged.

"I love your spaghetti." He smiled. "How was Dakota today?" He asked, sitting her back in her high chair.

"Slept until about noon. I fed her and then went to the park for about an hour."

"Ah." He said, nodding.

"Can you go get the boys? Dinner's almost ready."

"Of course."

"Oh, by the way, Blake asked me if he could go to a party tonight with Brianna but I said no, so he may be a little upset."

"Good call." He said and left the kitchen.

"BLADE!" Gabe screamed as Christian sat down at the table.

"What?" I asked, dishing some food out for Christian.

"Blake isn't in his room." Gabe said, rushing into the kitchen.

"What! Where could he be?"

"I don't know, but I have a pretty good idea. You said he wanted to go to a aprty tonight?"

"Yeah."

"Well, his window was open."

"God damnit Blake." I groaned, setting the pot back down on the stove.

"I'll start the car." Gabe said, walking out of the kitchen.

"Christian, are you okay to stay home and watch your sister?"

"Yup."

"Okay, feed her and then just watch her until we get back. If you need help call Grandpa Andy, Uncle Brandon or Aunt Bailey, okay?"

"Okay." I smiled and leaned in to kiss his forehead. I sprinted out of the house and got in the car with Gabe.

"I'll call the cops." I said, grabibng my phone and dialing 911.

"God, can you believe we're cop calling, party crashing parents?"

"I know." I sighed. I gave the information to the cops just as we parked a few houses down.

BLAKE'S POV

"Let's go upstairs, it's a bit too loud down here!" Brianna said after a few drinks.

"Okay." I said, following her up the stairs. We found an empty bedroom and she kicked off her shoes, closing the door behind us. She jumped up on the bed and took off her shirt.

"Um, wai-"

"Come on, Blake, don't you want to have sex with me?" She smirked, unhooking her bra and throwing it to the side. My eyes widened and I became speechless.

"N-No." I stuttered.

"Your pants seem to say otherwise." She smirked. I covered my excitement and felt blush on my cheeks. "Come on Blake!" She reached out and pulled me by my shirt, crashing her lips to mine. After a while I kissed back, climbing onto the bed with me.

She layed me down on my back and straddled me, lifting my shirt above my head. She popped the button on my jeans and slid them down, allowing me to kick them off. She undid her jeans and pulled them off, along with her underwear.

"BLAKE ALEXANDER JONES!" My mom screamed and I threw Brianna off of me, my eyes widening. "Get dressed and come out here, now." She said and I nodded, getting up and gathering my clothes, putting them on. I followed my parents out of the house, my head lowered. We got into our car just as the cops arirved.

"Oh my god, you called the cops?"

"You could've been dead for all we know Blake. I said you couldn't go to this party and you just disobey me and sneak out? You are grounded for two months!"

"Is this all because I almost had sex? Am I supposed to wait until I get married like Brandon and Alex did? I know damn well you two didn't wait until you were married!" I exclaimed as we pulled into the driveway.

"For god sakes Blake, we waited until we were out of high school! What if you had gotten her pregnant tonight? You're in tenth grade Blake! You are fifteen!"

"You got pregnant!"

"Out of high school Blake! I had a job and your father had a job! We were able to support ourselves! Just go to bed!" I said and Blake stomped up the stairs.

"I put Dakota to bed." Christian said.

"Thank you." I said, hugging him and kissing his forehead once more. "You should get to bed too." I said and he nodded, going up the stiars.

"Did you close his window?" I asked Gabe.

"Yes and I'm buying locks tomorrow." 

"Good." I smiled, kissing his lips.

**********************************************************************************************

Did Blade and Gabe overreact? Why or why not?

Listening to Yeah Boy and Doll Face~ Pierce The Veil

30 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER