Chapter 72: I Have A Boyfriend

DANIELLE'S POV

I remembered what my mom said, that if we started dating someone, we should just let our parents know so our dad wouldn't find out on his own. I walked in the door after school and my mom smiled, walking up to me.

"Hey Danielle, how was school?"

"Good. I have to tell you and dad something when he gets home."

"Is everything okay?"

"Yeah."

"Alright then." She said as I headed upstairs.

***

I heard my dad walk in the door and I walked out of my room, almost getting trampled by my brothers as they raced down to greet him. I remember when I used to do that. The boys ran back upstairs and my dad said hi to my mom, hugging and kissing her. He looked up at the stairs and smiled at me,

"Hey Danielle." My dad smiled as I continued down the stairs.

"Hey dad." I said, hugging him.

"How was your day at school?"

"Fine."

"Danielle said she has something to tell us." My mom said.

"Well, let me just get out of my work clothes and I'll be right back." He said, kissing the top of my head and running up the stairs, unbuttoning his shirt. My mom and I made our way over to the living room, my mom sitting on the couch while I sat in a recliner.

My dad came down a few minutes later with sweatpants and a muscle shirt. He sat down next to my mom and turned to look at me.

"What's up Danielle?" My dad asked.

"Well, I'm just going to come out and say it. I have a boyfriend." I said and my dad's jaw dropped. My mom smiled and started squealing.

"Since when?" My mom asked.

"Today. His name is Harper and he's new. He just moved from New York."

"Exactly how new is he?" My dad asked.

"He was new a month ago. He's really nice and I really like him!"

"I want to meet him." My dad said.

"Oh, of course. Tomorrow?"

"Yeah, invite him over for dinner." My dad said.

"Okay, thank you!" I said, hugging them both and then running upstairs.

***

"I'm kinda nervous." Harper said as we got off the bus, Harper grabbing my hand.

"Don't be." I smiled. We reached my house and we walked in.

"I'm home!" I called.

"DANIELLE!" My brothers screamed, running down the stairs.

"Hey boys." I smiled, kneeling down and hugging them as they came at me.

"Harper, these are my little brothers, Elliot and Edward. We called them Eli and Eddie for short, they're in third grade."

"Hello." Harper smiled, kneeling down like me.

"Who are you?" Eli asked.

"I'm Harper."

"Oh, hello." Eddie smiled and both of them ran back upstairs. We got up and I turned to see my mom.

"So you're Harper." My mom said.

"Yes ma'am, it's nice to meet you."

"It's nice to meet you too. I'm Danielle's mom, you can call me Alex."

"And you can call me Mr. Biersack, hi, I'm Danielle's father."

"Hello sir." Harper smiled, shaking my dad's hand.

"Dinner should be ready by the time your sister get's home." My mom said and I nodded.

"Danielle, why don't you go on up to your room, I'd like to chat with Harper for a second."

"Daaaad!" I groaned.

"Just go upstairs Danielle." My mom said and I sighed, going upstairs while Harper followed my dad into the living room. Harper walked into my room thirty minutes later and hugged me tightly.

"What'd he say?" I asked.

"Just usual questions, long story short, he likes me." Harper smiled.

"That's great!" I exclaimed, kissing his lips.

"THAT DOOR BETTER BE OPEN!" My dad yelled.

"It is." I said, patting the spot next to me on our bed. We did for homework for about five minutes until my dad came up.

"Nuh-uh, one of you in that chair." My dad said, pointing to my desk chair.

"But-"

"I can bring you down to the living room if you want." I sighed and got up, sitting in my chair.

"That's more like it." He smiled.

***

"DINNER!" My mom called. Harper and I got up, avoiding the two bullets known as my brothers, and walked down the stairs. We all sat at the table and Camryn gave me a confused look.

"Um, who's that?" She asked, pointing to Harper.

"I'm Harper." He smiled.

"Hmm." Camryn said.

"Yes, it is what you think it is." I said and a smirk appeared on Camryn's face.

"Awwh, the two love birds."

"Shut up!" Camryn started making kissing noises and I rolled my eyes, groaning.

"Camryn, stop teasing your sister." My mom said, sitting down after everyone was served.

"Alright. I'm Camryn, Danielle's cooler, older and better sister."

"Camryn." My mom said.

"Sorry, sorry." She sighed.

*********************************************************************************************

30 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER