Chapter 67: Another War

Chapter 67: Another War

ALEX'S POV

I went back to Brandon's room and sat with his parents. Now we play the waiting game. Ten minutes later, I heard a groan and looked over at his parents. They shrugged and we all looked towards Brandon.

"B-Brandon." I said, walking closer to him. I grabbed his hand and looked down at him. He opened his eyes and looked at me.

"Brandon." I cried, pushing the hair out of his face. He attempted to breathe but noticed the breathing tube was in his throat and started to freak out, coughing and choking.

"Brandon, calm down." I said, rubbing his arm as I pressed the nurse button. Two nurses rushed in and I stepped out of the way.

"Mr. Biersack, please calm down." They said, taking the breathing tube out of his throat and giving him an oxygen mask, placing a cup of ice chips next to him.

Brandon hung the mask around his neck and held out his arms. I hugged him tightly, crying into his shoulder.

"I was so worried about you Brandon. I thought you were going to die." I cried.

"I'm fine." He croaked with a smile. I grabbed the spoon out of the cup of ice and got a piece of ice onto the spoon, feeding it to him. He sucked on it and I kissed his lips, moving out of the way to reveal his parents.

He looked over and his eyes widened and he looked at me.

"What the fuck Alex."

"Brandon, they had a right to know their son is in the hospital! You stopped breathing Brandon, I thought you were dead."

"Brandon, you need to stop worrying about us." His dad said, walking over to Brandon.

"We're just fine, we can take care of each other." His mom said.

"I just...can't help it." 

"Well, promise you'll try?" His dad asked.

"Yeah. Thanks for coming anyway."

"Of course." His mom said, kissing his forehead. My phone buzzed and I saw it was my mom, texting me that she was here with the kids.

"I have to go get the kids." I said, putting my phone back. "Promise you'll go easy on Camryn?"

"Yeah." He said with a smile. I smiled and kissed his lips before leaving. I walked out to the waiting room to see my kids and my parents.

"MOMMY!" Eli and Eddie screamed, clutching onto my legs.

"Hey boys." I smiled, bending down and hugging them. I stood back up and hugged the girls.

"Mom, what happened?" Danielle asked.

"Didn't grandma or grandpa tell you" I asked, looking at my mom.

"I didn't know how much you wanted them to know." She shrugged.

"Well come on, thank you so much mom."

"No problem." She said as I led the kids to Brandon's room. We reached the door and I stopped, bending down so I was eye to eye with Eli and Eddie.

"Daddy had an asthma attack, remember the last time he had one?" I asked the boys and they nodded. "Okay, so he has that mask on again and you cannot touch anything, you understand?" I asked and they nodded.

"Good." i smiled and kissed their foreheads. I opened the door, Eli, Eddie and Danielle walking in.

"Come on Camryn."

"I'm not going in."

"What?"

"I'm not going in. I'm the reason he's in here. I almost killed him!"

"You didn't almost kill him."

"Mom! I heard you! You said he wasn't breathing!" She started to cry.

"I was just scared and may have been overreacting a little bit."

"I don't want him to be mad at me."

"He's not mad at you."

"I'm not going in."

"Fine, go back out to the waiting room." I said and she turned around, walking back. I sighed and walked into the room to see Eli and Eddie hugging Brandon.

"Where's Camryn?" Brandon asked as he saw me.

"She's um, in the waiting room."

"Why?"

"Andy, Harley, can you guys take the kids to get something out of the vending machine?" I asked, searching in my purse for money.

"Of course, no need to get money." Andy said, grabbing Eli and Eddie off of the bed.

"Thank you." I said as the five of them walked out of the room.

"Now what's going on with our daughter?"

"She's scared and upset. She feels guilty that she "almost killed you"."

"She didn't almost kill me."

"And she's scared that you're going to be mad at her."

"I'm not mat at her! This is both of our faults!"

"I know, I know. I say we just give her time." I said and he nodded. I heard a knock at the door and raised an eyebrow.

"Come in!" The door opened and I saw Camryn poke her head through. "Oh, hey Camryn. Come here." I said and she slowly walked in. I hugged her tightly and kissed her cheek.

"I'm going to leave and you're going to talk to your dad, okay?" I said and she nodded. I kissed Brandon's lips before leaving the room.

CAMRYN'S POV

"I'm so sorry." I cried, hugging my dad tightly after my mom left.

"I forgive you Camryn." He said, hugging me back.

"I never meant for any of this to happen."

"I know Camryn." He said as I pulled away. "Look Camryn, we're both at fault here. You shouldn't have been smoking in the house, or even smoking in general, and I should've left as soon as I saw you with a lit cigarette."

"I'm so sorry dad."

"It's okay Camryn, just please stop smoking. How long have you been doing it?"

"About a month." I said and he sighed.

"How did you start?"

"Some girls at school got me to start."

"Well, when we get home, I'm taking away all of your cigarettes, you got it?" I nodded.

"Good, I love you Camryn."

"I love you too dad." I smiled, hugging him and kissing his cheek. I opened the door and saw my mom standing outside with my siblings and my Grandpa Andy and my Grandma Harley.

"Brandon, we just came to say goodbye." His parents said. We all hugged and said goodbye as they left.

"Brandon, my parents want to come say hi." My mom said.

"Bring them in." He said and my mom nodded, going out to the waiting room. My dad and my Grandpa Jake and Grandma Ella talked for a bit before they took us home while my mom stayed with my dad.

********************************************************************************************

Yay! Brandon's okay!

Listening to Wanted Dead Or Alive~ Bon Jovi

30 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER