Chapter 179: Eddie's Graduation

ELI'S POV

*Two Years Later*

"Edward Biersack." My family and I cheered as my brother walked the stage and grabbed his degree.

"Elizabeth Smith." We all cheered again as his girlfriend walked across the stage. Eddie and Liz are still together and she's moving back to California with him.

The ceremony finished and we met Eddie outside.

"Eddie!" My mom exclaimed, hugging him. "I'm so proud of you!"

"Thanks." He chuckled.

"So, you headed off to the police academy now?" My dad asked.

"Yup, three or four months there and I'm good to go." He smiled.

"Cool." Everyone said how proud of Eddie they were and then it was my turn. I hugged my brother, rarely seeing him since he's been out here.

"You did it Eddie." I smiled.

"I couldn't of done it without you."

"It hasn't been the same without you around."

"Well, I'm coming back for good." He smiled.

"Good." I smiled, hugging him again. I pulled away just as Elizabeth attacked him.

"Oof!" He groaned as he almost fell over. He hugged her tightly and kissed her lips.

"Nice to see you." Eddie smiled at who I'm guessing were her parents.

"Congratulations Eddie."

"Thank you." He smiled.

"I take it you're Eddie's parents?" They asked my parents.

"Yes we are. I'm Alex and this is my husband Brandon." My mom smiled.

"Nice to meet you both, I'm Sarah and this is my husband Jackson."

"Nice to meet you." My mom smiled, shaking their hands.

"Yeah, they let Liz and I stay at their house during breaks from school." Eddie said, still not releasing Liz from his grasp.

"Oh, well that's nice." My mom smiled.

"It was our pleasure. You guys raised him well. He's very respectable and a good guy for our daughter."

"Well thank you. I guess we'll be seeing a lot of each other then."

"A lot more than you think." Eddie mumbled.

"What?" My dad asked.

"Elizabeth, I don't want to spend another second without you. WIll you marry me?" Eddie asked, dropping to one knee. Everyone gasped and Liz started to cry. Eddie pulled out a velvet box and opened it to reveal a diamond ring.

"Yes! I will!" She exclaimed. He slipped the ring onto her finger and stood up, hugging her tightly and kissing her lips.

"I love you so much." He said.

"I love you too." She sobbed.

****************************************************************************************

The twins ^^^

Listening to Bless The Broken Road~ Rascal Flatts

30 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER