Chapter 76: But Now I Can

Chapter 76: But Now I Can 

DANIELLE'S POV

*One Week Later*

Harper hasn't really asked for sex since that one day. Of course, I only told Ember because if I told anyone else, it would probably get around to my dad and I don't need him flipping out on Harper.

"Babe, I'm going to go use the bathroom." He said and I nodded. He got up and left the room. While he was gone, his phone vibrated.

I know I shouldn't look, but I can't help it. I grabbed his phone and unlocked it, reading the text he got.

Brittany~ Hey babe, last nite was great <3 When are we going to do it again?

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" Harper screamed as he walked back into the room.

"BUSTING YOU! WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS!" I screamed, showing him the text.

"You know what? I'm not even going to lie to you! Yes, I fucked another girl!" He exclaimed and I gasped, tears coming to my eyes.

"Y-You cheated on me."

"You gave me no choice Danielle!"

"WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT MEAN?"

"SINCE YOU WOULDN'T GIVE IT UP, I FOUND SOMEONE BETTER WHO WOULD!"

"YOU KNOW WHAT? FUCK YOU HARPER! WE'RE THROUGH!" I screamed, storming down the stairs.

"WHERE THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING?"

"HOME! I FUCKING HATE YOU!" I screamed as I left his house. As soon as I started walking, it started raining great. No way was I calling for a ride home though.

I made it back home thirty minutes later, wet and cold. I walked in the house and slammed the door.

"Danielle! You're all wet!" My mom exclaimed, grabbing a towel and wrapping me up in it. "What are you doing home? Aren't you supposed to be at Harper's?"

"I-I fucking hate him." I sobbed. My mom took me to the couch and we at down. She held me close to her to warm me up as she rubbed my back.

"What happened honey?"

"He wanted to have sex but I told him no, so he goes and fucks another girl! He cheated on me mom!"

"THAT ASSHOLE!" My dad screamed.

"And where do you think you're going?" My mom asked.

"Teach that piece of shit a lesson." My dad said, grabbing his keys and leaving.

"It's okay honey, first heartbreaks are always the hardest. It'll get better, I promise." She said, kissing my temple.

BRANDON'S POV

I pulled into Harper's driveway and ran up to his door, knocking on it. Harper opened and his eyes widened as he tried to close the door but I caught it with my foot. I shoved the door opened and grabbed Harper by his shirt, pinning him to the wall.

"Um, excuse me. You can't just come into my house." His mom, I'm guessing, said. I ignored her and focused on Harper.

"You little piece of shit!" I exclaimed and he looked truly scared. I raised him up higher so he was eye to eye with me.

"I'm going to call the cops on you." His mom said.

"You are so lucky you're thirteen or I would have beaten the ever living shit out of you by now." He just looked at me with wide eyes, not able to speak.

"You broke my little girl's fucking heart and how I wish I could break something of yours. You are a little piece of shit and I never want to see you or hear your name again. You stay the fuck away from my daughter and never speak to her again. She walked home in the freezing rain because of you."

"I-I'm so-sorry." He stuttered.

"It's too fucking late for that." I said, dropping him and shoving him before leaving. I was about to get in my car when two police cars showed up, fuck.

"Sir, put your hands where I can see them." The cop said, getting out of the car. I sighed and raised my hands as a cop walked up to me.

"You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford one, one will be appointed for you. Do you understand?" The cops asked as he handcuffed me.

"Yes sir." I sighed as he led me to the cop car. I noticed that Harper's mom was talking to another officer. Fucking bitch. The cop put me in the backseat of his car and I sat there for about five minutes before they finished up talking to Harper's mom.

ALEX'S POV

"Hello?" I answered the phone.

"Hey Alex. Um, I need you to come get me. I kind of got arrested."

"Arrested! You're in jail? Again!"

"Woah, dad's in jail?" Camryn asked.

"Yeah, I know. I'll explain it when I see you, now just get me out of here!"

"Okay, I'm on my way." I said and hung up.

"Dad's in jail?" Danielle asked.

"Yeah, I don't know why. Camryn, Danielle, you two are good to watch your brothers for less than an hour, right?"

"Yeah." Camryn said.

"Awesome, I'll give you guys dinner when I get home. Be good." I said and left. I got in my car and drove to where Brandon was, getting out and walking in. I payed his bail and they led me to where he was.

They opened his cell and he wrapped his arms around me, hugging me tightly.

"I am so happy to see you." He said.

"You're telling me what happened in the car." I said and he nodded. We got out to the car and I turned it on, pulling out of the parking lot.

"So um, I kind of pushed my way into Harper's house and pinned him against the wall."

"Brandon! He's thirteen! You can't do that!"

"I know, I was just really angry."

"I can see that. But let's try to not threaten kids."

"I'll try. Oh, I need to get my car from Harper's house." He said and I sighed, driving him to Harper's house.

****************************************************************************************

Listening to Patience~ Guns N Roses and Wanted Dead or Alive~ Bon Jovi