Chapter 17: He Did It First!

ALEX'S POV

"STOP IT!" I heard Eli whine. I sighed, continuing to push the cart down the aisle. I made the mistake of bringing the twins to the grocery store alone, I do it every time. Suddenly I heard a crash and someone crying. I turned around to see Eddie on the ground crying, his fall causing a few cans of tuna to fall to the ground.

"What happened." I sighed.

"H-HE PUSHED ME!" Eddie screamed, pointing at his brother.

"HE STARTED IT!" Eli yelled, pointing at Eddie.

"NUH-UH!"

"DID TOO!"

"NOPE!"

"YES! YOU POKED ME!"

"NO, YOU POKED ME FIRST!"

"NO! YOU POKED ME FIRST!"

"POKER!"

"BOYS! STOP IT!" I yelled at them. "Now, you two are going to follow me, we're going to finish up and we're going to go home."

"NO!" Eddie protested.

"Edward, stand up."

"No!"

"What did you just say to me?"

"No!"

"Edward Jakob Biersack, Elliot James Biersack, you two are going to stop fighting and follow me, now."

"No!" They both said.

"Fine, I'm leaving you." I said, pushing my cart and walking into another aisle.

"NO! MOMMY!" They cried, chasing after me and grabbing onto my legs.

"Are you two going to behave?" They nodded. "Appologize to each other."

"I'm sorry Eli."

"I'm sorry Eddie."

"Hug." They hugged each other before looking back up at me. "Come on boys, let's go." I said and they nodded, following me.

************************************************************************************

Sorry it's short, just a filler chapter. I'm going to be gone today and Tuesday so I needed to write something quick and post it for the update today. I promise Wednesday's chapter will be better.

Based on a true story XD

Listening to Once Bitten Twice Shy~ Great White

30 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER (ONE COMMENT PER PERSON)