Chapter 98

Chapter 98

CHRISTIAN'S POV

*One Week Later*

Bri~ Hey, wanna come over?

C~ Sure

I got off my bed and walked downstairs to where my parents were sitting.

"Hey, I'm going over to Alex's house," I said, refering to my friend down the street. If I said Brianna, they would never let me go.

"Okay, be back by six." My mom said and I nodded. I walked out of the house and went next door to Brianna's house. I knocked and she opened it with a smile. She pulled me into her house and up the stairs, into her room.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey." She said, closing the door. We sat in her room and talked for a while before she leaned in and kissed me. I was surprised but kissed back, wrapping my arms around her. She pulled away and rested her forehead against mine.

"You're so attractive, so much more than your brother." She winked, running her hand across my crotch. I gasped and she smirked. "Come on Christian, you know you want to." She said, pushing me down onto the bed. 

She lifted my shirt above my head and tossed it off the bed, popping the button on my jeans. She slid them down and I kicked them off. She straddled me and took off her shirt, unclipping her bra. She undid her shorts and pulled them down.

She grabbed the elastic of my boxers and started to pull them down when the door opened.

"BRIANNA MARIE!" Her mom screamed and she jumped off of me. I quickly got off the bed and gathered my clothes, pulling them on. Her dad came in and grabbed me by the collar of my shirt, dragging me down the stairs and out of the house.

He brought me over to my house and pounded on the door. I started shaking, knowing my parents were going to be more than pissed off.

 My mom opened the door and sighed.

"What did he do?" She asked.

"I caught him in my daughters room and they were about to have sex!"

"Damnit, Christian! Get in here!" My mom exclaimed, gripping my arm and pulling me into the house. "GABE! COME HERE!" My mom yelled before turning back to Brianna's dad.

"I'm so sorry, I promise this won't happen again. Christian, tell Brianna's dad that you're sorry." My mom said.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled.

"What's going on?" My dad asked. My mom closed the door and sighed.

"Christian, why don't you tell your dad what happened?"

"I was going to have sex with Brianna but her parents caught us."

"WHAT!" Blake exclaimed, starting to run down the stairs.

"BLAKE! GO TO YOUR ROOM! WE DON'T NEED YOUR INPUT RIGHT NOW!" My mom exclaimed. Blake groaned and walked back upstairs.

"You lied to us! You said you were at Alex's!" My dad exclaimed.

"Would you have let me go over there if I said I was going to Brianna's?"

"Grounded for one month. Give me your phone and go upstairs." My dad ordered. I sighed and gave him my phone, going to the stairs.

"I have half a mind to slap your little smug face. Go the hell upstairs." My dad said and I nodded.

BLADE'S POV

"Ugh, where did we go wrong with them, Gabe?" I groaned.

"It's just them being teenage boys. They'll grow out of it...hopefully. Let's just hope it's before they get a girl pregnant." He said and I nodded.

***********************************************************************************************

Listening to Scene Four- Don't You Ever Forget About Me~Sleeping With Sirens

30 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER